$20 Westgate Las Vegas Resort

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by SH0CK, May 15, 2013.

1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Discussions on using the $20 trick at [STRIKE] LVH [/STRIKE] Westgate Las Vegas Resort.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. yojimbo1

yojimbo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 got me a Lanai Suite for a 4-night stay 2/27-3/3/2014.

Lanai suites have a step-down living area with another TV....overall the room seems approx. 50% larger than a standard room.

3. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Anyone else stay here recent that has been able to get an upgrade? Staying here from August 29 and 30...I think we got a premium room so a suite wouldn't be too far of a jump would it?

4. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

I was wondering if it is reasonable to expect a suite at the LVH(Westgate) during labor day weekend with this $20 trick. We are currently booked into a Resort Club room, so the only thing up from that are suites. Any one have any experience with the Westgate?

5. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Flying out to Vegas tomorrow so last try to see if anyone has stayed at the Westgate recently and has tried this.

6. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tried it for 7 night stay 09/26 total failure- was snootily informed all_ upgrades must be paid for could not even get a remodelled room. this set the tone for the week.:Þ:wink2::beer:

7. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:

Damn just booked tonight lol. Was gonna try and do a 20 buck trick. Oh well only there 2 nights anyways lol

8. CookieRiot

CookieRiot Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20.00 got me upgraded to a nicer room in central tower on the weekend of 10/30 - 11/2. We had a 2nd room also get upgraded on that Saturday. Both with strip view.

9. thebucket

thebucket VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked up to the desk, Mr. Jackson in-between neatly folded between my CC and DL before I got to the front of the line. I made sure to think of my best times in Vegas as I arrived at the front, I wanted that desk-person to see a happy tourist at the front of the line as he or she called out 'NEXT!'. I approached my random guy with a smile, asked him how it was going for him today (both probably an uncommon thing and an attention to his situation that many customers may not pay attention to). He said it was fine, so I amped up my grin, handed him the sandwich before he could ask (if you wait, they may ask for a CC or DL - they'll need both in the end, but it can be odd to hand everything over if asked for anything specific). "Hey, I'm thebucket, should have a reservation. Say, is there anything available in the way of a complimentary upgrade you can do?", I asked. He made Mr. Jackson go away in a style worthy of David Copperfield. A few minutes on his computer, consulting with a supervisor, and I was in a Lanai Suite, with a Concierge Room pass. Well worth the $20, especially for my 5-night stay (free water the first night paid for it, everything else was gravy). My private door onto the pool deck, with fire-pit outside... Priceless.

• Like Like x 1
Tags: