1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Welcome Offer from the Cosmopolitan

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Cosmopolitan_SlotVP, Feb 1, 2016.

1. SprintGravy

SprintGravy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update on this many months later. I emailed Kevin again and as requested sent over my win/loss statements and an example Mlife offer from Bellagio (3 nights plus $100 FP) and only asked for two nights from him.

7 min later I get an offer from Kevin with a comped balcony room with no resort fee for the two nights I requested.

Definitely gonna show some hard play if I can and make it one of my go tos on the strip if those offers keep coming. I get offers at Grazie, MLife, and Caesars for free rooms/365 but trying to consolidate and increase offers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if Cosmo will Match offers from CET..or whatever it's called these days. Anyone ha e details? Heading out for my 60th!...my 60th!? WHAAAT!?

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Barbara Moore

Barbara Moore Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also sent you an email. Have never been to your property as I get such good comps from Mlife. I am a gold card holder and a Diamond Plus at Ceasars. Coming to Vegas in December and would love love love to stay at the Cosmo. Hope to hear from you.

5. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Barbara Moore...email him directly, link above. I did yesterday and asked for 2 nights. He responded super quickly. You need to send him a current offer. Hope it works out for you.

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: I emailed, sent a current offer and my win-loss statement and got two free nights at Cosmo for next weekend (sunday/monday). I'm excited to give this hotel a try.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Barbara Moore

Barbara Moore Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also got a reply. 4 comped nights but kept my Mlife offer as it was way better. Will gamble at Cosmo when I’m in Vegas and maybe get a better offer next time.