Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Girlie, May 26, 2017.
Best inexpensive places to eat on weekends
What is your definition of inexpensive/your budget?
If you like buffets, save them for weekdays (unless you need something specific on the weekend menu), and hit regular restaurant's on weekends. Most regular restaurants cost the same on weekends or weekdays, but buffets can be close to double...for not necessarily double the pleasure of what you'd get on a weekday.
On inexpensive though...no idea what your target is... $10 or less a plate, $20 or less, etc. Or what end of the strip you're targeting. (Or what type of food you like!)
My top weekend frugal pics are:
1) Splitting the beef carpaccio appetizer at Olives In Bellagio...$21 for two, substantial, and tastes/feels luxurious and a pretty atmosphere.
2) Splitting steak nachos at Diablo's (MC). $22 and more than most two people can ever eat (and heavy on the goodies vs. Chips.)
3) looking up happy hour menus around where you're staying.
4) earl of sandwich (PH) or Bobby's Burger Palace (by cosmo) are on the fast food end on price, but decent food.
5) there is a little place in the shops at PH that gives a $4.99 per item (salad, entree etc.) And it's a more formal sitdown place. We keep meaning to try it every trip.
Plenty of deals to be had, even in Vegas, if you research.... I know you'll find a winner!
PS I'm a strip gal, if youre on fremont, tons of options from what I've read on many postings...just poke around on different food/eating strings...
We are staying at Paris, looking at spending $10-$20 a plate per person and planning on saving buffets for weekdays as we have 2 for 1
With that budget, your best options near Paris are, IMO, 550 Pizza or Noodles
Separate names with a comma.