1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Weekday buffet reward on a weekend?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jake&Avery, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a trip planned for MGM Grand from Oct 11-15th - it's a MLife comped 4 nights, $50 in food and $50 in free play...My plan is to purchase the freeplay reward and see what happens..

BUT with regards to a FREE breakfast buffet - this is a Mon-Thurs reward - we are there Fri-Mon (checkout early Tues am) and there is a blackout date of Oct 14th (Monday)....what's the probability this reward is loaded onto our MLife account and then use it over the weekend?? OR do I have to redeem the reward with a printed certificate with a date on it??

upload_2019-6-25_20-41-32.png

Thanks!!!

2. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the reward says M-Thurs, why do you think it would work on the other days? Have you had experience in such?

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slim to NONE and Slim left town.

In other words, NO WAY!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could have sworn that the last time we stayed at MGM and had the same type of MyVegas reward when I went to the Mlife desk to redeem it (after we checked in) they just loaded the reward onto my account and I was instructed to go eat there and then charge it to the room and then it would come over as my "reward redemption" and I wasn't sure if that was the case still.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a no go There's a big price difference weekday is 18.99$, weekend is 29.99$

6. BuckeyeOH

BuckeyeOH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In April, we redeemed buffets at Aria and Bellagio. Both times, the clerks @ rewards desk asked when we planned to use and specified a 24 hour period. I didn't recall that happening before - Bellagio clerk said that is was a new policy.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As everyone else said, your chances are zero. First of all, they will not even load a Mon-Thurs reward onto your account if you approach the MLife desk on a Friday - I mean, there is no way they will place it on your card. As for a printed certificate, there is no such thing - everything is loaded onto your card at the Mlife Desk and your card is swiped when you enter the buffet and they see the comped buffet there.

By the way, depending on what time you arrive in Vegas, both Aria and Mandalay Bay have a lunch reward that can be redeemed on a Friday so at least you would be able to take advantage of a free buffet on that day.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.