Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dr Nostron, Oct 17, 2016.
Easy to walk here? Specifically from Cosmo
yes a few minutes
Google maps says it's about a 0.8 mile walk, one way.
Thanks - I saw where it was close - just really confirming it was pedestrian friendly
Very pedestrian friendly. Only one stop light crosswalk to navigate, I think. It should go like this:
1. At Cosmo, take escalators up to 2nd level.
2. Exit by the 2nd level Cosmo shops to the walkway over Harmon Ave towards the Aria
3. Under the big Aria sign and enter the Crystals shopping mall
4. Keep to the left past the Luis Vuitton and Fendi stores
5. Exit the mall next to the Gucci store towards CityCenter Place / Mandarin Oriental
6. Cross the Aria driveway on the pedestrian overpass
7. Left at the end of the overpass, down the stairs / escalator toward the Strip
8. Sidewalk along the Strip, and you'll cross Park Ave at street level next to Diablo's Cantina
9. Look to the right and you'll see the Arena!
Or you could take the free tram from Bellagio to Monte Carlo en you are almost there.
thers a shorter way cutting thru aria right too the venue thru monte carlo and u don't deal with pedestrian traffic
Thanks for the help!
It is NOT a few minutes. Not even close.
remmerde nails it.
We are going to George Strait there in December and staying at the Aria. I plan on taking the walkway through from Aria to Monte Carlo where you pass the Starbucks and Big Chill in MC. Then out the door of MC through the Park. It's not far through there.
thats the best way to go just did it the other day , ps alot of the shops in mc are closed due to remodel just a heads , takes 5 minutes if that
I always tell folk that in Vegas, most walks are longer than you think. I like when you stand on the overpass from Cosmo to PH. You can see darn near down the strip to the north all the way to TI.
Now walk it. LOL
Just to walk from the front to the back of a property takes a hot sec. Casino owners want to make it hard for you to leave once you get there unless it's a sister property. That's why the monorail doesn't go down the middle of the strip and it and trams aren't easily accessible.
Not personally familiar with the Aria-Monte Carlo shortcut, but if you can figure it out it will be shorter than the route I gave. My path tends to be about 20 minutes or so, depending on your pace and how crowded it is.
Yes there is a way to stay inside Aria-MC. Go out the door next to the Burger Lounge. It goes to Aria parking lot. Follow the signs that say Monte Carlo. You will come out inside MC where it was Street of Dreams. Follow on through the casino. There will be signs taking you out to the T-Mobile Arena.
Separate names with a comma.