1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VIP Suites Hard Rock Joint

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by aeb, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeb

aeb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know how seating works if purchasing individual VIP suite tickets for a concert at the Hard Rock? When I go to purchase the tickets there is a warning that the suite tickets are standing room only. Does this mean that whoever arrives earliest gets 1st choice of the available seats? I certainly don't want to pay suite prices to stand for the whole concert. Thanks.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those suites are sweet trust me! I've seen 5-6 concerts from them. If I recall there are like 6 or 7 of them across the back and there a couple rows, with 8 or so lazy-boy type chairs in each suite with the front ones at the rail and the second row a step up. Behind that yeas, it's standing room, but it's above the chairs and there' and there's a little bar with some seats at it as well. This isn't the best picture, but you can see the stage and the chairs as I describe.

Joint VIP.jpg

Joint VIP.jpg

I've always worked with the concierge to book my tickets and have always been in the good seats on the rail, but I think it's cause we arrived early. I don't recall it being a special seating thing... but it might've. They take good care of me. The people behind us never seemed bummed out... the view and sound is great from there. Vince Neil almost stood on my wife's lap to zip-line down onto the stage! There a cocktail waitress that comes thru and our drinks were never empty, plus the bathrooms up there are for a lot less people, so easy in, easy out.

Having been there, I can tell you the tables along the side on the second level look pretty good too. They're cheaper and can be reserved for a small group.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. aeb

aeb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Smartone! Those photos give me a good idea of the layout. I believe they allow up to 18 in a suite and with what looks like 12 seats, we will try to arrive early.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There're some groups that took the a whole suite and they had catered food and the whole nine-yards brought in, but I've always been paired with other random people. I don't think I've been in one that had more than 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.