1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VIP services

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Mancation 2011, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mancation 2011

Mancation 2011 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddies and I are getting ready to do our 2015 version of our Mancation in July. We have not been to Vegas since 2011. We usually stay at the Flamingo from Thursday till Sunday and usually go to the pool there everyday. We always have a blast and have no problem interacting with other people. This year we want to change it up a bit and probably go to one of the Day Clubs. Well one of my buddies has been doing some research on some of these VIP services. http://www.goodtimesvip.com/ . They are asking for a $100 dollar deposit from each of us and they will get us into Day Clubs or night clubs or basically we tell them what we want to do and they will help out, even down to the limo.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on any of these services and if it is worth it? We are not very picky and dont need to be at the fanciest club but would like the experience. My buddy has already talked to the guy over the phone and said it seems like a good deal.

Thanks for any info

:beer:

2. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would personally go with a nightlife host over VIP service. You can buy presale tickets to day or nightclubs for $20-50 usually or even get in free on guest list. Or If you change up the hotel to the location where the venue is a lot of times you can get in free as a hotel guest. I would also check JackColton dot com. They have a lot of club hosts that post there and a lot of nightlife vets that will give you a straight up review of any nightlife service.

3. Mancation 2011

Mancation 2011 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you sir I will check it out.

One thing I did like from this guy was that he said if he gets us a table at a day or night club there is some contract signed that states the table can not be sold for a higher price to anyone else. We have been hearing how people have purchased a table at a club and when they show up they tell them that it was sold to someone else for a higher price.

4. WMU

WMU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP services are typically scams. Check out the jackcolton forum for good info on dayclubs/hosts. Saturdays are typically the busiest with high table minimums/general admission.

5. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deal with the hosts at the venue directly. There is no reason to use third party services like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.