1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

venetian new lounge coming

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://lasvegasweekly.com/dining/2016/nov/16/david-rabin-dorsey-venetian-nightlife/

David Rabin is an OG New York nightlife legend, a man who has done so much and been so many places that you could ignore wide swaths of his history and still end up marveling at what an unbelievable, star-studded life he has led.

So now that Rabin and famed mixologist Sam Ross (known for his work at New York’s Milk & Honey and Attaboy, as well as the drinks that were at Comme Ça in the Cosmopolitan) are opening the new 4,000-square-foot Dorsey cocktail lounge at the Venetian in December, let’s start with what might be the most relevant part.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I should have looked at the forum heading first. I thought this meant that V/P was going to renew the Gold Lounge . . . . .

Playstudios Friends and Family party at Park MGM!!!
    First GGWU/HGS ballroom event
  3. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF It's not a bender, it's a lifestyle.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh. When I heard the place was going to be called "The Dorsey" I thought what a vapid-sounding generic cocktail bar name. I imagined something soulless like Alibi at Aria opening up, but from the article it sounds like these guys have some serious chops and Venetian isn't just rushing something in to fill the Bourbon Room space. Eager to check it out, hoping it's open before my Xmas trip.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the guys doing it know what there doing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.