1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Venetian Comps Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Top Dog, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I normally stay and concentrate most of my play at Aria. Last year I had one trip where I stayed at Venetian and I now get slot tournament room offers. I like having the backup plan of V/P and am wondering the best way to proceed with them. Is anything less than an average day from the last trip now going to hurt me? If I stop in for an hour or two should I not be using my card? Will I need to have another full day of gambling at some point to stay on their radar? Is one day enough? I won't go out of my way to do something I don't really want to, but I may stop in at some point and it would be nice to have an idea of what I am looking at.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much did you play on your trip? Average coin in per day, or total number of points earned from gambling would help. if you only played a small amount, you're getting teaser offers, and you will have to play more to keep the same offers coming. If you played at a similar level to what you do at Aria, and you're getting offers from Aria, I'd expect that would be enough to keep the offers coming from V/P. I think Aria and V/P probably have roughly similar play requirements based on their standard room prices. V/P might be a little higher, it probably should be, their standard rooms are better than Aria's.

3. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do NOT stop by Ven/Palz & do alittle play. This WILL affect your future offers.
    I Only play at VP when I'm staying there on a comp offer.
    If I'm staying elsewhere? I avoid playing there altogether.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.