1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VegasBJ and shifter: Golf Tourney, Mansion and one epic comeback

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shifter, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    here are some photos of the Villa.

living room, dining room, balcony/patio, bathroom, steam shower.

Attached Files:

2. hla

hla Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice photos! That steam shower looks incredible. Congrats on the comeback as those cards were in your favor that night!:thumbsup:

3. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks great! Congrats on the comeback.

4. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    megabucks-$$$$

fantastic come-back. your tip money = my total spend for 11 night trip- my aiming for the stars is $100 on megabucks last night of every trip.:nworthy::wink2::beer:

5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get sick of the gambling. I get sick of the losing. Another great TR in the books. I'm off for a solo trip tomorrow and missing you and VegasBj again in July as we will be coming down the weekend before.

Trick or Treat
    Trick or Treat
  6. dawgfan11

dawgfan11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh man, my Wife and I were just outside the Mansion Gambling area right as around when the Eagles Concert got out watching the Baccarat play and I was wondering if you 2 were in there. I should have shouted out Hey Shifter! haha. My wife and I had a trip like Vegas BJ, it was bad to start and just got worse! MGM was really rough on us this trip :(

7. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The decor in the mansion isn't really to my taste - but I'd still jump at the chance to stay there anyway because of the reputation the place has for service.

Would love to eat at the Mansion's restaurant, though - maybe I'll ask my host at Aria & see if she can get us in there for a meal next trip.

Any menu highlights Shifter?

8. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    personally i'm a big fan of the Asian menu simply because it's stuff you can't just get anywhere. it's true Asian cuisine to cater to the Asian whales, not the Americanized version at most restaurants.

i don't believe your Aria host will be able to do anything for you, unless she's able to make a call over to someone she knows at MGM who can get you in. but that may not be too difficult since hosts generally have a lot of friends. when i go to the restaurant when staying at another property, i always call my MGM host and he makes the res happen.

it's easiest to get in for breakfast, so i would highly recommend the steamed pork buns and lotus leaf. also the beef tip soup. if you happen to go for dinner, i would just tell them you want an Asian feast and have them make some of their specialties and bring out a bunch of different dishes for the table.

9. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tyrdhgkf;fdrxkhgchgc

That's me cleaning up the jizz on my keyboard from a run like that. Nice report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.