1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas themed home decor

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Admiralrayess, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiralrayess

Admiralrayess Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried searching for this subject but couldn't find anything so forgive me if this has been asked before!

SO, my 9th trip starts Wednesday and for the past year my girlfriend and I have been searching for Vegas themed decor for our new house. We are mostly looking for one larger picture or painting of the strip or even a nice picture of the welcome to Las Vegas sign. Most internet searches turn up very little options to buy online and we are being kind of picky, not wanting just any old angle of the strip. Does anyone know of any stores in Vegas that have a large selection of paintings/pictures or even other home decor things for around the house? We drive to Vegas so going off strip is fine and also getting the purchases home will be no problem. We have done a little searching on the strip on our past trips but most places with paintings have little to do with Vegas and mostly carry sports, musicians, or landscapes. Vintage signs or decor would be a welcomed option but any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.