1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas the Story @ Ballys?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GottaLuvCruising, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First I have heard of it, but then again I did not know David Brenner had passed until I read this. Looks like fun. Wonder why it only has an afternoon slot.

--- from the Ballys link above:
    Tony Sacca is pleased to announce the opening of his 2 p.m. matinee show “Tony Sacca’s Vegas the Story” in the Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas. Along with Sacca, the show will feature comic impersonator Tom Wallek with special performances by Joelle Righetti, Amanda Kaiser and Nellie Norris; plus understudies noted impersonator Rich Natole and songstress Laurie Caceres.

The show, created and written by Sacca with added material and story consulting by the late David Brenner, is the story of Las Vegas’ history with humor and song. Music is under the direction of Grammy award winner and longtime friend of Sacca’s, Gary Anderson.

The afternoon show will present the history starting from the 1930s to the present day with a spotlight on Las Vegas headliners from the very first one to Jennifer Lopez.

For Sacca, having a show at Bally’s is déjà vu. “Can you believe it has been 33 years since I first performed in this hotel when it was the MGM Grand Hotel for a three-year run with my twin brother Robert,” said Sacca. “This is ‘A Back to the Future’ experience for me!”

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    too answer the after noon question

ballys just lunched a ton of new shows that are afternoon early evening say 530 becuaase those venues are used 2 or times or are bars/clubs at nite

i plan on going to a few new ones they seem too be at 530 when i get the chance.
    theres the bronx one and one or 2 more

4. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've found lots of videos online for The Bronx Wanderers and definitely plan to see that show!

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just a heads up there paper the house heavy for these if they dont click dont expect them too stay around as i predeict clint homes has scaled backed and i expect some more over there also.

way too many shows and not enough tourist shows are failing by the waist side

6. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He tried making that show work downtown a number of years ag. I think it was the spot where Heart Attack Grill is now, but I could be wrong.

My advice is that if you want to see the show, do it sooner rather than later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. john meriman

john meriman merri by name merry by nature

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i considered it on my recent trip but the seat prices were offputting for an unproven show. seat prices were more than i paid for mj1.:wink2::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.