1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas show girls

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by hardcor4, Feb 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardcor4

hardcor4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My dad would like to go see a classic vegas showgirls show similar to jubilee. Are there any left in vegas? Not really finding what he wants

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly they have all gone the way of the dodo bird

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has Jubilee closed? :( (I don't know, I'm asking.) I haven't seen it or anything like it for years. I LOVED that Titanic act, although I understand it was originally in another show from the same producer.

It seems like Cirque is the new Classic Las Vegas show. (If you fell asleep at "O" and woke up at Mystere ... ... If Cirque were playing in the middle of the forest and nobody was around ...) :) :)

There are still some headliner shows like Donnie And Marie and they may have (not sure, never seen the current one) some song-and-dance type acts in there.

Is "V" still playing? IIRC they had some song-and-dance numbers.

How about "Vegas The Show"? Did that ever get off the ground? Is that still playing? If so, I'm sure it has showgirls.

Wow, for a Las Vegas fan I've sure become ignorant of what is playing, other than Cirque and some rock acts.

4. Syringe Monkey

Syringe Monkey Hero of the Baggage Carousel...

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, there are no showgirl shows that are just that. There are a few shows like V and Vegas! The Show that have showgirls in them if that is good enough for your father.

6. Golfer

Golfer Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Crazy Girls? Is this not the show that was previously at the Riveria? If so, and it's the same show as the Riveria (now at PH), it's a topless review. When I saw it at Riveria, it was cheaper, but in addition to cheaper and topless, the performers were incredibly talented in both singing / lip syncing and dancing.

7. ericstacey

ericstacey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to go see Vegas the show, and didn't care for it. It was an older crowd, for sure, but just too much Rat Pack in it for me (at one point it seemed like a Sammy Davis tribute show). The crowd overall seemed to enjoy it, so it might have been me.

8. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The closest you'll get to a showgirl show is Crazy Girls, which is very burlesque. I really enjoyed Fantasy, but that one is getting more modern. And if anyone is just looking for a hot show, I liked X Country for raw sexiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.