1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Fever GN/Mandalay Bay Penthouse 9/10 -9/13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jkluvvegas, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Jkluvvegas ooo good job finding the phone back ... I once lost my phone too ON STREET!!! And thank goodness this nice elderly gentleman picked it up and was holding it on for me!!! Phew ... I know the feeling glad it worked out

2. MaryVegas

MaryVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loving this TR. Thanks so much.

3. JaDubya

JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can get it for less than the 600,000 tier points OP quoted. It’s available to me for weekends with 48,000 coin-in (over 3 days), 166,000 TC & platinum. I made one trip in 2019 & nothing since.

The Mlife comp value of this suite for 4-nights 9/18 to 9/22 is $1,552. So burns a lot of comps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. Just want to make sure I’m not boring you all. Ha. Put a fork in me I’m done. Played Dancing Drums forever. Always forget to take a pic of my winnings but I just shove them all back in. Have reservation at Mon Ami at 9:00. Let’s see if it happens. I’m so comfy in this suite I want to stay.
    Flight at 5pm. Host gave me late check out.
    One negative out of all the positives. No room service for this lazy gal. First world problems.

• Like Like x 6
  5. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great last day! I love room service......was sad that it had been cut from some of the CET hotels last year.

6. ncpokeresq

ncpokeresq Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are not offering room service will they allow one of the delivery services to bring it to your room or at least the lounge? Would seem to be a reasonable accommodation and it is not your fault there is no room service. Thanks for the TR. I am going to wait on the vaccine before getting on a plane, so you are braver than I.

7. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying your report. Glad you got your phone back. I’ve done that too! So far I’ve left behind a phone, glasses and an atm card in Vegas. Got the phone and atm back but not the glasses.

I would have a hard time saying no to bottomless rose too!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Optimistic, might make Identity Gold?
  8. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So happy you got your phone back......I had a moment in Vegas once where I thought for a few minutes I’d lost my phone and it was sheer panic.

9. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying your updates! Thanks so much for taking us along...

10. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi is a nice way to start your last day. :feedme::feedme::feedme: Glad to read that you were able to get your phone back. Have a fun day.

Christmas at Encore
    Summer Trip at Aria
    • Like Like x 1
  11. VPSue

VPSue Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying your TR.....good pics and info! No doubt, others are reading and enjoying, as well IOW, "you're not talking to yourself" :)

When I stayed in that type of room (last year), there was a charge for the FIJI and coffee kits. Maybe they dropped them from the mini bar menu?...hope so. I thought, at the time, they should incl. them in the suite w/no charge.

I hope you enjoy your last day and get some good hits. Thanks for taking the time to write and update.

12. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed the report! Especially liked seeing the MB Penthouse Suite pics...

We usually stay at Aria in the summer and Luxor in the winter. We may mix it up; I have an offer for the Penthouse Suite at MB now...not nearly your coin-in I don't believe...I would say less than $2,500 a day for our last trip plus my table play (craps).

13. blackjack4me

blackjack4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for taking the time to detail your trip and share all the pictures. The suite IS amazing.

14. Jkluvvegas

Jkluvvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for the comments. Just wanted to make sure it was worth to keep posting
    I’m done gambling. Lost a lot. This girl doesn’t like to stop while ahead but what a great time!!
    I slept through Mon Ami reservation. Oops. It’s fine though as I don’t think I can eat another meal. Just went to the Penthouse Lounge and got some yogurt and coffee. There were a lot of people there getting ready to watch football in the theater room
    I’m going to stick to watching in my room. Just want to relax. Was able to get late check out by 3:30 as my flight isn’t until 5.
    Thanks again for following along. This was fun to post live and didn’t feel so alone lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  15. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Jkluvvegas , this was awesome... You have successfully made me wanna go down to that corner that I used to call home and love!

That’s the great part about this board. I’ll be solo starting tomorrow and it’s always nice to post something and know someone is “listening.” Great work, and thank you! :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a buddy leave his phone on bubble craps. He left and 10 mins later, it was gone. He even tried to get security to look in the camera and track whoever took it. Nobody turned it in by the morning time (about 12 hours later) so he took a bus to look for a TMobile store to buy a new phone. All that took him about 5 hours because he refused to pay a cab at the time lol

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  17. HighLimitorBust

HighLimitorBust Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Jkluvvegas Really enjoyed your report, especially since I don’t see too many people staying at Mandalay in the suites. Was great to see and liked the meals you picked out. What a relief about your phone, as I would have been panicking too!

• Like Like x 1
  18. buckeyeguy

buckeyeguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  19. eliza

eliza VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally catching up on TRs posted while I was in Vegas and then on a non-gambling vacation. So glad you decided to continue on with your report. I love TRs, especially from other solo travelers as I'm always looking for ideas for my next trip. Thanks for taking us along. That MB suite was fantastic!

20. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just catching up on this, but you should do more trip reports. Really enjoyed this.