1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Adult Pools

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by HoppinHardWays, Mar 24, 2019.

1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I loved the Venus Pool at Caesars, at least during the week when i was there. No kids, no party crowds, just everyone chillin' and having a great time.
    Yes, i met some lovely college women in the pool each day i was there, and yes. they were topless just like me, but i had very stimulating conversations with them and never stared at their bodies, just their eyes..........and yes, i did have sunglasses on but only because my doctor said my retinas had to be covered because of the medications i was taking.....:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. TBrite

TBrite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then why do they call it Bare?? Lol!

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been there when there were hardly any cabanas taken and when they were totally booked. One day we went, there was a group of girls that got there around 1-2:00 and it looked like theirs had been given away. They had staff with them, who took them to an area on a couch. They got the fruit tray that came with the cabana and some bottled waters. I could be wrong, though, but the area where they were, was not an area you had to pay for. If it isn't a busy day, it may not be given away, but I wouldn't take the chance. I am guessing they would prefer for someone to be there and spend money all day.

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because you'll BAREly see any hot women.

That 70's Breeze
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. Just went to Bare last weekend and some frequent flyers of Bare that hadn't been since last year tried to break out the puppies and the pool dog catcher came over to them and told them to put the puppies away. In the poor guys defense it appeared as if he hated his job and really didn't want to tell them to put them up!

6. snoopydogj

snoopydogj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gosh, I hate it when people are mean to puppies. Let them come out and play.

The whole dang family trip
    • Agree Agree x 1