1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

v/p slot points to coin in

Discussion in 'Comps' started by paperposter, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i earner 10k slot points ,what was my coin in thanks

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. What tier level are you there?
    2. V/P pegs points directly to the theo of the machine. So it's easier to figure out your theo than it is your coin in. But theo's really more important anyway.

If you're the lowest level at Grazie, 10,000 points equates to $1,000 in theo. It's hard to pin down coin in based on theo. If you were on a 12.5% hold machine and the machine played exactly to theo, it'd be $8,000 coin in. If you didn't hit any handpays or felt like your luck was average to poor, it could be as much as $15,000 coin in.

If you're Gold, it'd be $667 in theo, and ~$5,336 (playing exactly to theo) to $10,000 coin in.

I did a measured session a couple of years ago and a nickel Wolf Run machine was set to 12.5%. Pennies could be 15%. In this case, the worse the machine, the less coin in you have to do to reach a certain theo. So if you were playing pennies, reduce the above coin in estimates a little. It's still a wide range.

upload_2017-2-11_13-23-55.png

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    zero tier the lowest
    hit 3 hand pays ,total cash in was around 6 k plus what i recycled my guess was 8k pluss with looking
    i was playing 25$ machines .50$ a spin pinball

i figured my theo out thanks it was atleast 1k in an hour then i left.

i got a rough idea of coin in .

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.