1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

USPS Mail Offer for Mandalay Bay - Spring 2015

Discussion in 'Comps' started by EllenB, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't yet received my mailed offer from Mandalay Bay for this spring (and of course, I want to cancel my reservation I've made and use comped nights instead!). I'm referring to the offer that comes in the mail, hard copy. Not email, not MLife website. We always seem to get a better offer in the mail every quarter.

Have you gotten yours?

Trying to figure out if I somehow accidentally trashed it (in which case I'll just call) or if they're not out yet.

Thanks!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received my Fall offer from Mandalay Bay/Aria about 2 weeks ago... so I'm at least a season behind.

3. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got that one, too (don't remember how long ago) but also remember thinking it was very late. LOL

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know how I get physical mailers? I get email offers and the mlife site has my correct address, but I have never gotten a mailer. Or maybe my play is just too low? My best offer was 2 nights at luxor in a tower room, and that was atypical, usually I am bogo nights at luxor or excal, some discounts at mgm, mirage, and MB. Can physical mailers differ from emailed offers?

5. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my physical mailers are much better than any email offers. I don't know how/why we get them - but we usually spend at least a week at a time (I attend a conference) every 12-18 months in MLife hotels. Lately, it's been Mandalay Bay, and that's where the best offers come from. We tend to spend our time there since I'm at a conference (i.e., husband gambles while I'm in sessions) and eat breakfast, etc. there since I'm on an expense account. I guess what I'm saying is we've spent a lot of time and money there regularly, and I assume that has something to do with it.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was the first one I've received. Not a huge gambler, but in 2014 made a couple of trips, spent a decent amount on hotel rooms, and made sure I charged everything to the room. Also made Pearl for the first time this summer and just recently got bumped up to Gold with Hyatt. But before that it was radio silence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.