1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using Seven Stars Airfare Credit for More Than 2 People?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Beckman, May 12, 2024.

1. Beckman

Beckman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to use the $1200 airfare in August. Flights are relatively cheap the week I am looking at. Have always used it for 2 RT tickets in the past, and never even came close to total of $1200, so was wondering if anyone has used it for 3 or more people? At the price right now I could pretty much get it all covered for 4 people, with maybe a bit more $$ tossed in. My son wants to go for his 30th and bring his girl. Looking to see if anyone has done this. Thanks guys for any insight.

Returned from LV 5/10, back we go 6/14, can NEVER get too much Vegas
  2. moongoa

moongoa You got to want it!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Formally the rules are for two people. But to be honest every time I’ve showed them my printed off pieces of paper. They don’t even look at it except for the total I’d give it a whirl if not at least get 800.

Can I get a win?
    UFC 303
  3. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure about that? My local host said if he were to book it, I could do 3 or 4, I’d just have to pay for anything over the $1,200.

4. Vegas28m

Vegas28m Medium Roller, Chicago

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually book 3 people no problem

5. fasbman

fasbman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also use it for just one if you want. I fly first class on my Seven Stars retreat, and they have never complained it wasn't coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Beckman

Beckman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, I will contact my host and see what he says. If anyone else has any experience with this would love to know. Thanks

Returned from LV 5/10, back we go 6/14, can NEVER get too much Vegas
  7. Tykob

Tykob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it for 3 people this past year. My host told me it was good for up to 4, including myself. If you go over the $1,200 you can cover the difference with reward credits is what I was told.

8. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As per the rules, its for coach fares only. It used to be limited to 2 people, but since they started letting you book it yourself and show receipts that limit seems to have been removed. They have been very lax on the coach only limitation, but they can always start enforcing it if they want to. I would not suggest making a fake receipt (and telling people to do that is against the rules here I believe). The price for your fare can easily be verified anyone with your flight info, and some properties in the past have done that. There are ways to get a valid record locator that the details of how would be against the rules to post here.

https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/sevenstars/rules-2024

Last edited: May 12, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. thickestice

thickestice Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the Seven Stars Retreat, do you just show proof of $1,200 airfare cost and they reimburse it as slot play?

10. fasbman

fasbman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slot or table play, your choice.

11. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep.
    When I redeemed last time the lady told me she must see 3 things on the receipt.
    1) The date of flights and they must overlap your booked retreat stay
    2) The Name the receipt is made out to must be to you. (she said if its not to you they can still process it but it causes someone from above to need to give approval and it not a sure thing)
    3) They need to see what type of payment was used (in my case a credit card so she wanted to see it showed the *** then the last 4 digits)

She did say "We are supposed to look to see that it is an economy ticket but no one does and its not enforced" I assume she mentioned it since mine was a first class ticket.
    I have only had 2 different Las Vegas CET hosts while being 7 Stars and both of them told me to not worry about booking economy and and to book first class. When I was asking them I did make a joke saying I am a large guy and if I have to cram myself into an economy seat then I might as well assume I am just staying in bed for the first day with no gambling.

Overall it is a pretty loose policy so as long as you have the 3 things above you should be ok.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. MohrPfun

MohrPfun VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a random data point, I have used it for First class the last 7 or 8 years, and have never been questioned on that even once. All they really care about is that it shows the amount of the receipt and travel to the redeeming destination.

Same goes for the $600 annual Vegas DE airfare benefit .

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sgt_Shultz

Sgt_Shultz If the phone doesn't ring it's me

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used it for up to 4 people in the past for coach
    I haven't been able to recently not because of cet but because the flights I like are twice as much :soapbox: