1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using MyVegas room reward affect your comps

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by spiderstan, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderstan

spiderstan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok so I get upfront comps from mlife.
    My question is I will be in around Vegas for 23 nights I have offers that I could be comped for all ,I have booked all but the last five nights ,my wife and myself have linked m life accounts we currently have offer from Monte Carlo,all play and offers are on my account .

I was thinking of booking three nights at Orleans for a slot tournament $110 ,last time got second place and 2 nights my Vegas ,if we booked the my Vegas comp room and we played on her card would it affect my future comps with mlife if we didn't play to our usual level!

I could just book 2 nights comped Orleans and three in a suite with decent free play and resort credit but after three weeks in Nevada the bankroll might not be up to my usual .

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    23 nights???

3. spiderstan

spiderstan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a long trip from England maybe only once this year unless I finally hit 9 quick hits

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By being checked in, they should have you down for a gambling day If you no or low play them on the MyVegas room nights, that will affect your ADT because they have your player's card on record as being on site. How much it affects it depends on what your normal play and ADT looks like and I'm definitely not the one to answer those questions :goofy:

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.