1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using Aria buffet Reward and buying the beverage pass?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by blkshirt, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So let's say I want to use a 2-for-1 dinner at Aria's Buffet and then also use a 2-for-1 for the booze option there as well, can I do that? That's where I'm getting confused. The T&C weren't totally clear on that.

2020 Trip Take3???
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We use a 2 for 1 buffet reward and got the beverage pass in December with no issues.

A couple of our group also used the 1 free buffet rewards with one of them purchasing the beverage pass for themselves and had the other friend as their "freebie" on their 2-4-1 pass.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't show a 2-4-1 booze option for Aria, so I can't interpret the T&C, but I would assume that "one promotion per purchase" would be in effect.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a reward, you can purchase the drink package at the buffet for, I believe, $9.99 or $14.99 and you get a 2nd drink package for free. There is a sign at the entrance advertising this.

There is a reward for 1 drink package though, but I don't know if they allow that to be a 2-4-1 or used along with any other Aria buffet reward at the same time.

5. gregster44

gregster44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there on Friday, they have changed the beverage pass, you used to be able to buy the drink package for 2 but it seems they have stopped doing that. I believe it was $18 per person now, definitely not worthy of my express comps, lol

6. Farner

Farner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also be careful: the most recent promo they ram comped 2 buffers per night, but only breakfast and lunch (I didn’t go for it).

Post vaccination trip?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.