1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using 2 night reward along with a 1 night reward?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Cdncpl22, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question?:
    Can i purchase with loyalty points a 2 night summer room comp reward and a free room comp reward....i know the rule states you .can not use same reward twice....would this be considered as using it twice???
    A follow up Question?:
    If I used the double room on the Sunday/Monday but didn't need it the Sunday..would they give it away or would I be able to.get it.monday ????
    Thank you
    #hustleon

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. You can only use 1 room reward every 30 days.

As for the second question, you would need to check in on Sunday.

3. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm assuming the way around this is if you have a travelling companion...wife etc then they can get the 2nd offer of the same. That is our current plan. We are driving out in march. Our fist night will be in Tunica and looking to use one free night from my account at Gold Strike and then one free night from my girlfriends account for her brother and his wife to use.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    she would need to get the room. can't gift rewards. But all she has to do is check in and give them the keys.

5. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going Monday Tuesday Wednesday...the plan was for me to get the 2 room comp for Sunday and Monday...a single room.award for Tuesday and have her get one for Wednesday..i thought maybe bc it's technically not the same reward as one is a 2 day and one is a one day reward, that I could get around it..but i wouldn't be able to.check on until monday

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't use the same reward but you also can only have one comp room reward every 30 days. You can't get a 2 night and a 1 night on the same trip.

7. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome thanks!!!

8. mykel67

mykel67 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I combine the 2 night MyVegas comp with a 1 night comp from MLife for the same hotel?

9. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:

10. live4dalejr88

live4dalejr88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about for a different hotel can you use another reward for a free night if you used a 2 night somewhere else

11. live4dalejr88

live4dalejr88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also if it's 1 room reward within 30 days are the rooms the same as any reward they have to be used within 90 days? If so 3 months before couldn't you just do more room rewards after 30 days to get multiple room rewards

12. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can redeem for 1 room reward of any kind/type/property within 30 days per myvegas player account.
    The only way to get more "free" ($40-ish resort fee per night) room rewards is if more than one person redeems. Hopefully your dates are available.
    If you tell the cs-rep what dates you want to book they will try to get you the cheapest rates they can for any nights you'd have to pay for.

13. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mLife rewards have to be REDEEMED, not USED within 90 days. Rewards are considered redeem when they are stayed in, eaten, seen, etc.

And again, just to emphasis how many room rewards you can use at a time...

14. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shocks statement is a little confusing so let me clarify: Room rewards have to be booked within 90 days but not necessarily stayed in. But the "can't use within x number of days" requirement is based on when you actually use the reward (not when you book). So no, you can not string more free rooms together by buying the rewards at different times and then booking them for the same window. You also can't use more than you 3 MLife rewards in a given 30 days by buying or booking them at different times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.