1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

US Borders OPEN to European Travellers! Headed to Vegas November 12!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by MacAttack, Sep 21, 2021.

1. MacAttack

MacAttack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this was announced yesterday but I am beyond excited - flights booked from Dublin to LAS for Nov 12th for 5 nights solo - It has been two years since I have been there and there have been multiple flights/hotels cancelled over the past couple of years.....

I have booked one night in Cosmo Terrace suite comped through Sterling and 4 nights in the Nomad Hotel Grande Suite with $500 FP and $500 Resort Credit. I have never stayed in Park MGM or Nomad before so a new experience - I am actually a bit apprehensive about it. - I love the Bellagio and feel so comfortable there but the extra Resort Credit being offered swayed me away...

50(ish) days to go - I was meant to be flying out today to stayin Cosmo and Bellagio and the disappointment of missing that trip has been mollified - that was meant to be a trip with Mrs MacAttack but that is now pushed out to March so I have another trip already booked for then already....

Anyway - I will most likely do a semi-live trip report at the time as I plan to sleep 3 hours a day and gamble 20 hours a day so will have a full 60 mins left over to write up the report as I go....

Flights booked - hotels TBC
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Timothy

Timothy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve also jumped on it - december solo trip coming up! Big smile on my face all day :D

4th time's a charm?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will really like NoMad. I have never stayed at Cosmo but in all the places I've stayed my rankings are

Wynn
    NoMad
    Mandalay Bay
    Bellagio

Exciting for our international visitors!

2022 First Escape
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chairman Meow

Chairman Meow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Such amazing news, we moved our bookings twice, keeping our November flights and hotels in place now seems like we might actually get to use them this time! So happy.

• Like Like x 1