1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Updated! MyVegas Two Comp Nights: Spring

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Laugh, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Laugh

Laugh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the new, updated MyVegas Two Comp Nights Spring reward. Click on the images for full size.

Steps to book a MyVegas room:
    1. Choose your reward from the MyVegas Rewards section (these may be different depending on your MyVegas level).
    2. Enter your First/Last name and E-mail address. (This address will be linked to your MyVegas account and does not have to be the same as your Mlife email)
    3. Go to your email and click on "Click to Redeem" which will take you to the Mlife website.
    4. Login to the Mlife website.
    5. Select available complimentary dates (dates that are not complimentary will show their nightly price).
    6. You can select two complimentary nights and extra nights for your trip if desired.
    7. Once you select your dates follow through to choose the type of room you want (typically a deluxe room - either a king or two queens).
    8. Complete the booking process like any other trip.
    Tips:
    • YES, when you check-in you can do the $20 sandwich for a potential "free" upgrade.
    • YES, when you check-in you can pay to upgrade your room. (I've upgraded a deluxe room at the Mirage to a One-Bedroom Penthouse for cheap because you're upgrading from a deluxe priced room to a one-bedroom where the different in price is smaller.
    • YES, if certain dates are sold out online, you can call and nicely ask if they can book the room for you. They usually waive the "book by phone charge."
    • YES, you can have two people book free rooms and have the same room throughout the trip. You just need to let them know when you check in.

Excalibur
    Excalibur Spring.png

Luxor
    Luxor Spring.png

Monte Carlo
    Monte Carlo Spring.png

New York-New York
    New York-New York Spring.png

MGM Grand
    MGM Grand Spring.png

Mirage
    Mirage Spring.png

Mandalay Bay
    Mandalay Bay Spring.png

Vdara
    Vdara Spring.png

Aria
    Aria Spring.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crhsi Rtichie

Crhsi Rtichie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, now to decide Luxor, Monte, NYNY. Taking wife for first trip, she doesn't want to hotel jump so I'll be adding two more days.

3. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting this! I'm already booked at Aria for the 24th, but would LOVE to add another night. I gotta shift my trip around, so I might as well get what I can, haha!

4. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May 6-16 on most properties = Mother's Day weekend availability?
    WOW

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. acali4nea

acali4nea Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently went past $50 spent and unlocked 2-night comp rewards for the mirage, mgm grand and lower-end hotels.

How do I unlock Vdara, Aria and Mandalay? Anyone know?

nevermind, i guess those are now unlocked for everyone?

6. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These spring night rewards are open for everyone to see but there are still the other separate 2 nights that you see when you spend money. The dates for them will be different.

The only way to see the higher-end regular 2 night comps is to spend more money on the game. It has been reported they open up around $100 or so but it is not guaranteed.

7. h0llywood

h0llywood High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The weekend availability in May is the best part of these offers. Too bad i'm already going 2 weeks later for Memorial day or else I would love to take advantage on Mary 11-13.

8. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you,
    I originally had booked 5 nights at Excalibur (3 comp and pay for 2) and hubby got 2 free myvegas at mgm grand and was able to get the 2 comp at mgm grand, so now i have all 7 nights comped, 3 at excalibur and 4 at mgm grand (which is one of the few hotels that I have never stayed at)
    had to do it over the phone because the website wouldn't let me, but she waived the $15 fee

• Like Like x 2
  9. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rooms you will typically get from a MyVegas comp at MGM are in the oldest part (cinder block portion) of the hotel.
    They have corridors that look like they are a mile long.
    They have a single window behind the head of the bed & it has a reall shitty view.
    They are usually King beds and they are smaller rooms.
    The bathrooms are kind of small & funky.
    The shower & toilet have frosted glass doors with ZERO sound insulation.

If you are not superstitious or averse to the number 4.
    If you don't want a lonnnggggg trip from the elevators to the room, request 4th floor close to elevator.
    You'll likely never encounter other people unless they are headed to the SPA and there's rarely a wait for the elevator.
    If you request 4th floor (spa level) there is super convenient "hidden elevator" that only goes up to the 4th floor
    It' s tucked away right after the high limit room.

If you get an email offer for an upgrade, it's usually worth it.
    You could always try the $20 trick at check-in...never hurts to try!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was waiting for this. I cancelled my four-night MC reservation and booked 2-nights comp at Luxor via MyVegas. To fill the gap for remaining two nights, I found a great deal on Hotwire for Westin. I am kinda sick of parking fees and increased resort fees at Mlife props, so, Westin will be a good change I guess (and still a stone-throw distance to Bellagio, Cromwell etc.).

11. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the tips, will definetly try the $20 trick

12. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looks like Aria and Vdara spring rewards are sold out. Very limited # of rooms available each night. You snooze, you lose.

13. Patman

Patman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I grabbed this yesterday about 30 minutes after it refreshed. It's not as hard as trying to get the 2 buffet one which you seem to have to catch within a few minutes of the refresh. It didn't refresh yesterday until about 2 pm. It may have not refreshed yet today. I just booked Aria today for May 30 and 31 no problem so if you can get the reward there are booking days still available.

VV7
    MACNA
    • Love Love x 1
  14. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've been trying to get the 2 nights aria.... sold out everyday.... really hard to get...

NYE!!!
  15. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had it earlier, but couldn't grab because I already booked single night room (actually it said because I had one in my wallet). I'll take it as a sign to keep the one night, but I'll keep an eye in it for any others interested. It was around 11 Eastern time this morning.

16. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it just refreshed. i was able to quickely grab one... its still avilable right now....

NYE!!!
  17. Laugh

Laugh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple/few years ago I hit up MyVegas support and they informed me they restock offers at 8am Pacific every day.

18. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately now it is a random refresh time each day between 7-3 vegas time.

19. rogue

rogue Tourist

Does anyone know how much paid upgrades typically are at the MGM on a cheap day at checkin? I have a 2nt spa suite booked there which I could swap out for the 2nt comp, but I really dont want a west wing room.

20. Reom_76

Reom_76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used a two night reward at MGM last summer and was emailed an offer to upgrade to a two queen strip view room for $15 per night. I think I got the email a day or two before check in.