1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Update needed?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Michael Smith, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:20 PM.

1. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    iPhone just upgraded but now Wynn Slots app tells me my game is out of date and sends me to App Store which simply tells me to Open the app which again tells me to update my version. Any advice from anyone having this problem?

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    try deleteing and reinstalling the app and/or restart the iPhone.

Weekend Getaway
  3. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The same thing just happened to me on my Android phone. I restarted the phone and was able to load the app and am back in.

I can't go the delete-and-reinstall route, as I am playing as a guest and don't want to lose my gems.

4. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just picked it up and it's back to work—thanks for the replies. I'm kind of addicted to this game and I went into withdrawals there for a minute.

5. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me too. I was hoping the update would be for added rewards, but those two Upcoming VIP Program messages are still in my Inbox.

Seems like it was an issue on their end. I have a message that says, "Server Issue Resolved! All the server issues are resolved! Please accept 500K coins with our sincere apology!"

6. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:

7. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a FB account and don't want to create one at this time. I may break down and create one later, though. I'm leery of how much info big tech companies gather. As it is, Amazon knows way too much about my buying habits. lol

8. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Created one just for this purpose. I never wanted to lose my gems when I got up into the thousands and feared some catastrophe with the phone would negate my progress. It's on my phone but I never open it. I found that, since I'm retired, both Facebook and Twitter are a total waste of my time, although I can see why younger people would be interested in making connections with people. They do text me about once a day with "New Friend" suggestions which are laughable.

9. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just make a simple one and never use it. It'll be beneficial if you use myvegas too. It is not like you need to add friends or anything.