1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Unlocked Room Redemption Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dthoulv, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dthoulv

dthoulv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good morning!

I have a question about unlocked room offers if anyone could provide their input. I recently purchased about $30.00 worth of chips from MyVegas and it unlocked some of the hidden rewards, more specifically, the "Two Comp Room Nights" room reward.

I was wondering if you redeemed one of the rewards for a certain property (say Excalibur), would the other room rewards disappear as a result or would they stay active until you redeemed all of them?

Hopefully I'm being clear about this and thanks in advance for all for your help!

2. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if I understand your question but you are only able to use one room reward per trip. So if you book a room at Excalibur with a reward the other room rewards won't disappear from you seeing them but you will be unable to book another room reward until 30 days after you have stayed in the first room.

3. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can still see all the other available rewards but if you try and claim them rhe system reminds you that you are limited to one hotel redemotion per trip (or whatever the restrictions are). You will have to get your first reward refunded before claiming another. And remember, once you actually book the reward, it cant be "refunded" and it is considered "redeemed" against your account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.