1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Unexplained increase in loyalty points

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by GrPa, Jan 11, 2019.

1. GrPa

GrPa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not complaining by any means but I recently noticed an unexplained increase of exactly 70,000 in my loyalty points balance. I did not cancel any rewards recently, if you're wondering.

Seems strange. Has this happened to you?

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Increase since when? They did an increase partway through last year, I think to correspond with some higher reward redemption costs. Not aware of a recent one though

3. Patman

Patman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had LP "gifts", 3 times. 200k, then 500k, and recently 300k. Not sure why although seems to be around the time I'm ready to give up on the game (not for lack of LP's, just lack of rewards I want).

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard of people not playing for awhile and then logging back in to see an increase in LP. I'm actually testing this out myself right now... I deleted all the apps and haven't played the Facebook game since January 1st. Going to go at least 30 to 45 days without playing to see if this trigger's anything.

36 Hours in Vegas
  5. GrPa

GrPa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed the increase just a few days ago. Your comments might explain things as deleted all the phone apps and stopped playing myVegas on my computer back in mid-December. Last week I started playing myVegas on my computer again. This week, I added myVegas Slots, myKonami and Pop Slots to my phone apps. The only reason I noticed was that I was going to quit when I had a 100,000 LP. Had 89,000+ Tuesday night. Thursday morning had 159,000+.

6. NWAKALUM08

NWAKALUM08 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had this happen to me as well. Twice! Each time I would gain more LP from logging into each game individually. I would get some from each mobile version except Konami and also from Facebook. Started at like 150,000 and went up to 700,000. Each time I had not played in about 2-3 months. Using these benefits next month.

7. michael cadena

michael cadena Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stopped playing from about 7/31/18 to 10/15/18 and I came back to around over 400k lp. I stooped playing myVEGAS , myKONAMI , popslots and myVEGAS blackjack. I never play on the Facebook app so I wouldn’t know. But after that time I cam back to a nice lp armout but before that I was around 9k lp. Also come back to about 20 mill extra chips. I guess to get me to play again.

8. slntbob707

slntbob707 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here...I stopped logging in for a couple months then hopped back on. My LP doubled from 400K to 800K! Now the issue of trying to fine anything to spend it on hah.

9. michael cadena

michael cadena Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I use to read people have that problem and I never understood it till I got this much lp. Now you’re just like “ shit I don’t have enough rewards space to spend it all “