1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Uber from McCarran to hotel

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TRN, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 Hot Dogs and Buns

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this is old news, I did a search and couldn't find the answer on this one. If it's already been answered just send me a link to the relevant thread and close this one down.

Can I take Uber from McCarran to my hotel? Where does Uber pick up at the airport (I'll be flying in on Delta, since the terminal # is going to be relevant most likely).

Thanks in advance.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HEy! So Uber in Las Vegas is pretty good but I have two big tips!

1) At the airport (Terminal 1 )you will be picked up on level 2M. Walk out to passenger pickup / ride share pick up. Once you head out the doors, cross the street and head to the elevators. There are 2 level 2's you want 2M.

Second when Ubering around from the strip do not use the pin drop. This feature is meant to tell you to go to the UBER specific drop off/ pickup but it doesn't work too well. Sometimes it will show your pick up being across the street. Research ahead where the UBER pick up is, know it will not be where the taxi's go.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.