1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Uber/Cab/Limo to Planet Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by blkshirt, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually in the past I have taken a shuttle (one time) had a rental car myself or my father in law (who has done 59 trips to Vegas from Cleveland) would rent a car. So I never really worried about it.

Now with a trip coming up in December I thought I'd ask what is the best way to get from the airport (terminal 3) to PHo?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts... Is it December yet?????

Spring Break!
  2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We to uber from PHo to the airport and the fare was $9.82. The time was around 7am.

3. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uber is going to be the cheapest/easiest I think.
    Taxi is more, and a chance to get long halled, but don't have to wait. About $20-$25 I think? I've never taken one. ;)
    BellTrans shared limo. About $35/person, no wait, and it's a round trip. Nicer car, but more expensive.
    Limo, I suggest Presidential. They have an airport deal. $135 round trip. Most expensive, but riding in style.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uber for sure. Taxi cabs are becoming a higher and higher percentage of scammers. My last ride was to Cosmo and the guy went 5 miles out of the way and I told him straight up this is one of the quickest ways for him to continue losing the cab companies more riders and give them away to uber.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im a lyft fan that just personal but uber or lyft

i find lyft cheaper in vegas

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.