1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two Comp room nights... only Park MGM and Signature?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mistaspakles, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Mistaspakles

Mistaspakles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it just me, or does everyone else see that the only two-comp room nights are at Park MGM and MGM Signature? Do I need to make a purchase in order to open up more resort rooms?

Thanks,

2. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting Excal, Luxor, NYNY, MGMs Grand, Signature, and Park, Mirage, MB, and Vdara. I'm not sure why you aren't, but it's not because they did away with them. What is your purchase history with them? I've probably dropped 60-80 bucks over the 5ish years I've been playing.

3. Mistaspakles

Mistaspakles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never made a purchase. Some months the 2-night reward will be available for every property...now however, I'm only seeing it for Park MGM and MGM Signature. Perhaps they updated their systems and purged me out until I make a purchase. Anyone know the min purchase needs to be in order to open up all of the properties?

Thanks,

4. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

I'm in the same situation - I've seen 2 night rewards in the past, but I currently only see Park MGM and Signature (also, Signature is a lie, it's not actually available even though I can purchase it.) No idea of the logic, though. I only spent $5 once, and that was a year or more before the one time I purchased the 2 night reward at vdara last year. I spent another $5 a few days ago, and that didn't give me any different rewards.