1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trouble with B Connected Website

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Tree DA, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:48 AM.

1. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time i try to book a room the site times out. This has been going on for months. I've tried firefox, explorer, and chrome on my desktop and I've tried it on my phone. Sometimes I can't even get to the bconnected login page but when I do it times out as well.

What am i doing wrong??

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019 at 5:54 AM
  2. AyDee

AyDee getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's usually pretty slow for me.
    Try the phone app?
    or if all else fails, give them a call.

3. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can never get it to work with Chrome...but no problems with IE.

Booked! El-Co on December 3rd!
  4. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just downloaded the app...times out when I try to login. lol this is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AyDee

AyDee getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you trying to book an offer but over a months end?
    The site can't handle that.

6. dwild

dwild Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BConnectedOnline is one of the worse sites I've ever used.

I tried to add my email address to my account... doesn't work.
    I tried to recover my password... it never sent a recovery email. (Thankfully found my password saved in a different browser)
    I tried to book a room... it errors and says I need to call a reservationist.
    I try to check Aliante for rates, it takes about 5 minutes to load and half the time errors.

It also sucks I can't search for rates for all properties at once and need to go property by property. (Unless I missed this option somewhere?)
    The site is also ugly and looks like its from 2005 but I can deal with that if the above mentioned items worked.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boyd is getting very popular nowadays on VMB. But not what one would normally think why.

It's the darling of posts lately due to problems with their websites, criticism of their VP paytables, unhappiness with their player program and comps, and just overall laments on how good it once was.

Becoming the new norm for Boyd it seems, lol!!

Edited to add: I too tried to change my e-mail address. No dice, ha ha!! I give up....:thumbsup:

8. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am able to book my monthly offers online. The one time it didn't work, as @AyDee suggested, is when my stay straddled the end of a month and the start of the next month. In that case, I called the toll-free number and booked the trip with a reservationist. She could see my monthly offers and booked the reservation under one of the offers.

9. SMG

SMG High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked one of my October offers for the Orleans just the other day via the BConnected website and I didn't have any problems. I'm on an iMac using Safari.

In the past, the BConnected website hasn't been any worse than MLife and some of us know how bad their site can be. LOL The only problem that I have with their online reservations is when booking end of month comps offers which will carry over into the next month. The online system won't let you do that, so I alway have to call in for those type of reservations.