1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip to Hustler Club

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by ScottE, May 1, 2017.

1. ScottE

ScottE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last night of our trip, my wife and I decide on a rather spontaneous trip to the strip club. We have been to 3 other clubs over the years, Spearmint, Treasures and Sapphire. Always looking to try something new, I suggested calling Hustler.

Call the club and ask for a limo ride. Limo drivers calls me back, and he is on his way. Within 30 minutes of calling we are at the club. Limo ride is always complimentary.

Small line up to get in to the club. As "invited guests" move to the front of the line. No cover charges, no up charge sells on bottle service etc. Quieter night, so now bouncer on duty to seat us. Grab a table back from perverts row. At this point we haven't spent a dime, except for the tip to the limo driver.

Friendly waitress approaches us and we order a cocktail and a beer. Drinks aren't cheap but they never are in these places ($34 for both plus tip).Two stages on the main level have girls dancing and a third stage on the second level also has dancers going. Wife seems to be enjoying the show and tips dancers on stage here and there. Approached by a couple of ladies for table dances, but we either aren't quite ready or aren't for us.

We see a beautiful woman across the room on the far stage. (will call her Texas) She is putting on an amazing show. Wife tips her during her second song. After she is off stage, comes and sits with us. She is extremely friendly and lots of fun. She offers to take us on a tour of club, show us the VIP rooms, patio etc. Once back at our table she table dances for me, then for wife. As show from a petite beautiful woman. She wants to know if we want a VIP or further table dances, I tell her to check back with me later in the night as I knew my wife wasn't quite that comfortable. (yet)

We have more drinks, enjoy more dancers on stage. Second dancer drops by we will call her San Fransico. Wife seem to hit it off with her. She is also very young ( would say both girls are under 25) but very smart and almost as beautiful as Texas. San Fran table dances for both of us. Texas returns as this point and we all have a few more drinks. I suggest perhaps we could all spend some time in one of the top floor VIP rooms that Texas had shown us earlier. Wife agrees and we are movin on up!

We don't bother to order the champagne bottle, just more cocktails. The room is private, with two sofas. Wife and I plop down on the larger of the two couches. The next 30 minutes are the two ladies dancing for us, dancing with each other and a lot of contact. An absolutely thrilling and crazy 30 minutes. Our time is up we tip the ladies a little extra for a show well done.

At this point it is pretty late, we have drank quite a bit. The limo returns us to the hotel and we head up to the room for bed :)

Wasn't a cheap night, but had a blast.

Cheers,

Canadian Thanksgiving MLB playoffs and NFL!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish VMB had "I like" @ "wow" button together!!! :woohoo: Glad to hear you guys had awesome time..... when we were there last year during September, my wife brought her girlfriend and GF wanted to take us to strip club and I don't know why the hell I declined it(?) next time for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, how much did it cost to go to the VIP rooms? I heard that it is a pretty penny and not cheap.

I'm not a fan of hustler club though. I go solo and always get the hustle to go to the VIP rooms. Unfortunately the lap dances in the main room were kind of lame so I don't bother to go VIP. They also want more money to go upstairs to the 2nd floor room and stage but I also decline.

I guess this place is good if you are bringing a SO.

BTW, there is also a 3rd floor rooftop where they sometimes hold parties outside when the weather is good.

This is an interesting and nice place but I get a better vibe at rhinos with the girls. Guess it's because Rhinos offers cheap drinks before 8 pm (and free entry) and I like to go early because there are still a lot of girls working. I leave before 11 or 12 before the big crowds come in. I went to Hustler early and the place was pretty dead and the drink prices were still high.

But it's just more of a personal preference thing so while some people like one club, others may like another club so go for it. I was at a club a few years ago. A couple was there and the wife was really getting into it. So much so that the stripper was taking the wife's top off and massaging her boobs. Hubby was getting turned on and the rest of us in the crowd were also getting hyped. The wife also looked great so that helped but not long after the couple left the club, I think hubby was turned on by the scene and needed to get some release after that episode, ha ha. Wife also gave hubby a lap dance so they were both getting turned with on by their tryst.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good review, we haven't been there. Thanks. According to Arnold's site a half hour in a private VIP room is $420 and includes a bottle of champagne. A half hour in the group VIP is $250 but personally I wouldn't do the group VIP.

5. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, great review. I will also ask what the table dances cost and the VIP (plus tip) where. Thanks!

6. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great write up, I almost wish I smoked, 'cause I could use a cigarette right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ScottE

ScottE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VIP room was $350 / half hour (per lady). Tipped them $100 each as both Texas and San Fran did an amazing job of "entertaining" us. :)

As for the experience that @makikiboy described above, our experience was not unlike this, except in the privacy of our champagne room.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

For $350 for half an hour I would hope that you got your money's worth, glad that you enjoyed your experience in the VIP room and I hope that your wife enjoyed the experience and took care of you later.

9. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the sharing your experience. The wife and I have considered stopping here after driving through Red Rock Canyon, but have not made it yet.

10. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scott,

Great write up Thanks.
    What day of the week did u go? Just wondering if it was on a night that the guys were dancing on the 3rd floor and if so, did u make it up there?
    Trying to decide between Sapphire and Hustler for the wife's and mine upcoming trip.

Thanks
    Mav

11. ScottE

ScottE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi mavrik55

It was a Tuesday night, so third floor was closed. Don't think I would have ventured up there even if it was open. I realize that double standard, but thats the way it is!

We really enjoyed Hustler because of the two ladies we spent time with. Saphire would have been just as much fun, if we had met similar dancers. Really, it is the luck of draw as to which club is better on any given night.

12. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to share your experience!
    So the VIP room came out as $900?

13. h0llywood

h0llywood High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great write up.

But damn. $900 for 30 min. Ouch.

14. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Scott,

Did u have to negotiate the $350/hr/lady price tag or was that the going rate?
    As Vic mentioned above, it appears they usually charge more than that.
    Maybe it's because you were there on a Tuesday and not a weekend?
    Just curious.

Mav

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  15. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^^ That would make sense. Since dancers are independent contractors they can charge what they want so I could see if it's a slow night they would come down in price.

16. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great review! Sounded like one hell of a night!

My girlfriend and I have been to Hustler a few times for their incredible happy hour (free beer and well drinks)! We always had free entry when using their "limo" service. Back then their website mentioned no cover with limo from the Strip hotels. However, I don't see that on their website anymore. Glad to hear you still got free cover, but it seems as though it is at their discretion. We will be going their once again this June as long as we get free cover like the other clubs. We will also be going mid-week.

17. ScottE

ScottE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rates are set by the club. I paid at a cash register counter upstairs. Once I paid, the girls were given some sort of coupon which I assume they redeem for their share of the $350. I have no idea what the club or girl cut is.

18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs post rates but the girls do NOT have to stick to them. They are independent contractors and can charge what they want. If they quote you a price higher (whether it's lapper or VIP) than the posted prices you can point that out to them and maybe they'll lower their price but they don't have to.

Here's a good link on negotiating prices

https://toplessvegasonline.com/how-to-negotiate-prices-in-vegas-strip-clubs/