1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report with Snapchat

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Not at the table Carlos, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not at the table Carlos

Not at the table Carlos Cheapskate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's another Earl and Wade adventure coming up in June. I don't do much of the social media, and I don't have Instagram or Snapchat. However, I was considering creating a Snapchat account specifically for the Vegas trip report. Is that something anybody would actually want to keep track of during a live trip report being posted to the board? Maybe the snapchat account can be a little bonus?

I'm just brainstorming here and I always am trying to be innovative. You should hear about my Las Vegas drinking/board game I created. If I wasn't considering trying to actually market the idea I would tell you more.

So, what kind of interest would this make, seeing our drunken shenanigans in real time???

2. lp670lambo

lp670lambo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everybody loves watching other people's lives. If more people on this board were familiar with Snapchat they'd probably publish their trip reports that way. Maybe you can begin a trend.

3. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tales of Earl and Wade in any platform/app will continue to rock!
    Best wishes if you decide to give it a shot! :D

RICHARD

4. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I once tried snapchat, I deleted it 20 minutes later. I have the normal, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.