1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip report-THE Hotel at Mandalay, Oct 9-13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by elrushbo, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jer

Jer I kinda did a thing...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't sell yourself short Mikey... I happen to like you shirts! Inspired me to buy a few myself!

2. Bobby

Bobby MIA

Some of the best times I have had ended up in a sleeping bag with dinner being a hotdog cook over a open fire on the end of a stick washed down with a can of Bud. [​IMG]

3. LearningVegas

LearningVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once we consider all the evidence, it's not so obvious.

Rush works hard, saves his money, plans his trips, and treats his wife right. This time out, he wins money, which is fairly common, but manages to take it home, which is decidedly uncommon.

I would maintain that Rush has proven his character, which makes him important. People in Red States can appreciate that.

4. Pimp_N_M

Pimp_N_M MIA

The only redeemable thing I have heard about the Reezee, is "he has a job". LV must have some serious self esteem issues to suck up to a guy like him. But hey... Anything ya enjoy playa!

5. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For starters, lets be done with the ellipses. Type what you have to say and be done with it.

Second. IF you have a point, it is a politically charged one. Missed the subtle point about this being a Vegas board? Now would be a good time to catch up. Restating: if its a red vs. blue thing, take it to another board. Leave a trail of bread crumbs if you must, but go. To be perfectly honest, between me and Mikey, I think we could light up any political perspective you could come up with like a gigawatt christmas tree -- but I, and others, (and I think Sonya, at whose mercy we exist) prefer that that not happen.

Move on. Too late to be Marc Antony to e'bo's Caesar. The shovels are done, and have been put away.

6. bigbooner

bigbooner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always read and appreciate everyone's trip report for the information contained therein. Sometimes there is valuable info that I store for future visits and sometimes not. I remember people flipping out when others said they liked Harrah's and were immediately attacked by others who did not. I personally do not give a shit whether any of you like where I stay or not. I like it. I am also assuming that most of you are the same way. You like what you like. Don't take this stuff so personally. It's not like he called you a red assed chicken plucker (if you watch South Park you know that last word is different). So chill out a little and let the man say what he has to say. If you think he's an idiot then he is. But that doesn't make you right, just opinionated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.