1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip Report 12/27 - 1/3: The Return of the Fifth Queen

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 3OfDiamonds, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can stomach 9/6 single-play for dollars, than it makes no sense to drop to anything less for 100-play pennies.

But I fully understand how 10/6 DDB single-play for dollars can be much tougher to stomach than 9/6 JoB single-play for dollars!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some way-after-trip commentary here because I figure it’s the best place to put it as opposed to someone else’s TR:

If you think posting pictures of quads, near-misses, etc. is something to look down upon, my TRs will never be for you :peace: I don’t post everything (esp. near-misses; some of them I will if they help illustrate a trend in my trip, but otherwise they do happen quite often and I just like to erase them from my memory as much as possible... but for those who like posting them, awesome, shine on you wild and wonderful diamond :thumbsup:), but I like celebrating the wins precisely because the rest of the journey can be a grind :goofy: Maybe if I started playing fast enough to start getting a dozen quads a day I would consider editing a bit more, but otherwise the VPr0n is coming during most of my money shots ;):shy: For those who don’t like to post a lot of quads, great, keep doing what you’re doing :) And for those who don’t like seeing a bunch of them, there are precautions one can take to avoid that :p But seriously, for those who feel the need to turn up their noses at VP, slot, keno, table game, whatever form of gambol pr0n doesn’t strike your fancy, please spend some more time on your hobby of choice (like playing VP without taking pics :haha:) for your benefit and ours :jester:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted the painful decision deals, and a 100-play draw where finding the single Royal Flush was like hunting for a Where's Waldo. Any readers who are critical of you VP pics must completely despise me. :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.