1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Travel Insurance

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by RookSpud, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RookSpud

RookSpud Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

I'm looking to book a hotel deal that requires full up-front payment in full, with no cancellations. This makes me a little nervous... I feel like I'm gambling already. :)

I was thinking about looking into some travel insurance to make up for the terms. Does anyone have experience with any? I think it would be good if it would include full trip cost (flight, hotel, and show tickets).

Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Thanks!

** EDIT **

Well, it looks like my credit card company actually provides what seems to be pretty reasonable insurance if I pay with the card! That's pretty neat! So, in the event of major injury, death in the family, etc (all the horrible things that would delay a trip), they will cover cost of travel and lodging. I think this will fit the bill. :) Still interested to hear what others have experienced...

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buying travel insurance for the misc stuff like this is a terrible gamble. (insurance for major medical is a different story).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.