1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Hotels with Mini-Bars in the Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by spdandpwr, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Minibar. I know it's needlessly expensive but when I stayed at the Venetian, it was great being able to grab a beer before going out or a water in the middle of the night. Remember, some of us -- as irrational as it sounds -- kinda like the whole resort experience of Vegas. If I wanted a standard hotel experience, Bally's, would fit the bill (especially the fantastic Jubilee rooms).

2. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually drink a beer or two but I would drink more if they'd stock them custom. How hard would that be?

3. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the "resort experience" being paying $8 for a bottle of water, then I would rather not having that experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Absolutely -- Personally, I just like the convenience of having one.

5. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So your saying you will spend the extra money for a mini bar and not walk to a wall greens or CVS to stalk up on beers, water, and munchies?

6. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I admit I've been too lazy to do that before, but hell, even the gift shop downstairs is much cheaper than a minibar, and not at all out of the way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a regular coffee drinker, but I do enjoy a Diet Coke in the morning as I'm getting ready. Still, I'm kinda used to just holding off and getting one at the gift shop (or wherever) when I'm ready and presentable.

Last time I remember the urge to get something out of a mini-bar, a diet soda was something like $6.50 and they did not appear to be very cold, more like kinda luke-cool. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pick up a few bottles at the store earlier and put one in the ice bucket on ice overnight. Then I have a cold soda for the morning. I don't drink coffee, but I do drink a diet dew in the morning.

9. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    every room I get has a fridge or two, If I dont ask my host for Coca Cola and water, I will get a few cokes at CVS as for water I grab a few from the diamond check in few times a day, they are free and come either cold or room temp, your preference

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.