1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR - Day Two - Stayed at Planet Hollywood

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by texas_aggie_girl_93, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Today we were up late and having trouble getting moving. Housekeeping called to try to get us moving along. Patti told them that unfortunately we ate at one of the restaurants last night and weren't feeling too well. They just said to take our time. So we eventually gathered our belongings and got dressed. We hopped in a cab headed towards Planet Hollywood.

The check in line wasn't too bad and was moving fairly quickly. We ended up with a funny representative that said we looked like trouble. We told him how right he was and asked what time he got off and that we'd bring him some Canadian beer. We asked for a view of the fountains and he obliged. I tried to tip him, but he wouldn't accept.

We got up to the room and it was a very nice view indeed. Room #3489. After hanging out in the room a few minutes, we both looked at each other & said the beds should be in front of the window. So we moved both beds directly in front of the window. Much better. We had a few glasses of this awesome stuff, Sheridan that Patti brought and soaked up the view for a while then headed downstairs to find something to eat.

We ended up at the coffee shop, Planet Dailies. The waiter suggested a big sandwich, I believe it was called the Daily. It was pretty good and big enough for two.

After filling our bellies we headed back upstairs for more drinks. We had friends come up and join us for an hour or so. We enjoyed watching the fountains while lounging on the beds we had placed directly in front of the windows. After they left we just relaxed in the room and started sending and receiving dirty and suggestive texts to a friend. I had my phone on vibrate and was getting a little too much excitement out of this. *LOL*

It was time to get ready to head to Bellagio for the LVT meet at the Fontana Bar. I poured myself a big glass of vodka and pink lemonade. About an hour and a few drinks later we are walking towards Bellagio. There was a good turnout for this meet. We got to meet a few new people and catch up with old friends. It was nice seeing Peanut and his beautiful wife again. He kept tipping the bartenders to ensure that we would all be taken care of even without playing full coin. Thanks again man! I had another AMF which was really good, almost as good as from Wynn.

Later we were joined by Coaster Kikky and friend. I forget what happened next, but after some conversation and laughs, Patti, Marlo, Mike and I decided to walk to Ellis Island for the steak special. After hearing Mike bitch the entire time about the walk, we finally arrived. There was a wait and they informed us there was a limited menu for the night as they were doing some cleaning or something. So we headed to the VP bar and played while enjoying some nice beer.

Our number was finally called and we headed towards the dining room. If I remember correctly, we all had the prime rib dinner. Very tasty. Mike decided to pick up the check. Thanks Mike!

Somehow a plan was hatched to head to the Adult Store, so we walked to the 7-11 to hail a cab. On the way, we called Peanut and invited them to come along. Somehow we got the stores mixed up and our group ended up at a different store.

We killed about an hour and a half in the Adult Store. Patti found some fabulous red shoes with 7 inch heels that she absolutely loved. When she first put them on she swaggered a little, but after that she owned those shoes. From that point on, Mike told her that if he won, he would buy her the shoes. I don't know how she does it, I would kill myself.

I found a toy I liked to purchase. I believe Mike found a "girlfriend" in the store too. *LOL* At this point I was wondering where Peanut and the other group was, so I called to inquire. They apparently were too drunk and had ended up at the Orleans to grab a bite to eat.

We called a cab and headed to the Orleans and played VP for a while. Mike tried to win enough for Patti's shoes, but no luck today. Alas I couldn't stay awake any longer and we headed back to PH to retire for the evening. Before heading to bed, we noticed how hot the room was (we apparently blocked the A/C vent) so decided to move the beds back to their original position. Just for the record, it was a lot easier moving them in front of the window. :rolleyes2:

2. texas_aggie_girl_93

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
    kickass. I will be staying at PH Aug 4-7. We're going with a group of 6, 5 of which are Ags. WHOOP!

4. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This line cracked me up. Not so much because it was funny, moreso because I can totally see you doing this.

Good review, thanks for posting!

5. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was his name, Bob? Like in battery operated boyfriend:poke:.
    Thanks for the report, it was a fun read.:)

6. texas_aggie_girl_93

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you trying to tell me something? :Þ

Yeah...pretty sad allright when you resort to getting thrills from your cell phone. :evillaugh

*LOL* Yep....Good ol' B.O.B.! Never lets you down. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.