1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Town Square

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by MikeOPensacola, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola El Jefe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just read about Town Square on another travel forum. I never knew it existed. It looks like its kind of close to MB but I wonder how far away it really is and is it walkable from MB.

Is there anything besides shopping to do there? Any restaurants anyone would recommend?

I'm always looking for new places to go near the strip and thought I'd investigate this a little bit.

Thanks VMBers..............

:peace: :beer:

Tower Suites for Two Weeks!!
  2. Guy

Guy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Town Square several times, often as a final stop before heading to the airport.

I'm sure it is technically walkable from MB, but I'd not.

There's plenty of restaurants around, but it's aimed at locals so mostly chains.

It is nicely designed, plenty of greenery, so a nice change of pace from the Strip.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's almost 2 miles, so it's walkable, but not an interesting one. I wouldn't want to be lugging stuff back from there on foot, and definitely not when it's hot.

I went there on the way from the airport to MB once when I had a rental car, cause there's a Whole Foods and I wanted to stock the room, and it was pretty much on the route. Main thing I remember was that it was a pain in the ass navigating through with the car, took me like 5 minutes to find the Whole Foods and 10 minutes to find my way out, lol.

I wouldn't consider it a "destination" for a vacationer unless you have a specific store(s) in mind.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  4. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to Town Square once....and didn't find it all too interesting. Actually, the only thing that was interesting was the Fry's Electronics, which is next door to Town Square.

5. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went once on a business trip when staying at the HGI south strip. Had dinner at the Town Square then took a shuttle to MB. As I recall the shuttle when from Premium Outlet to Town Square to MB. At the end of the day it's just a mall but different than the hustle & bustle of the strip.

6. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Town Square for the T4T booth. I go as soon as they open and avoid the strip crowds.

7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it does have kind of a low profile compared to the other malls and such. The big draw has always been Fry's, but, LOL, 95% of the stuff you would want there is too large to take home with you! :)

8. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked the new Total Wine. SDX bus service on both sides of the street.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.