1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Towers at CP

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by JR Swift, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly how many hotel towers are there at Caesars? And how would you rank them in terms of the quality of the rooms? Even looking online at different room options, I see names like Julius and Laurel which I had never heard of before. I know of the Forum and Palace towers and I've heard of Augustus and Octavian as well. Is the NOBU hotel yet another tower? Have I asked enough questions yet? I guess I'm just looking for a rundown from any resident experts. Thanks in advance.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobu is a separate tower (between the Nobu restaurant and the Cleopatra's Barge) and it has a separate checkin. As for the rest, you have already named the other towers I am familiar with. Stayed in the Royal Suite at the Forum tower last week. Meh. The whole tower is pretty dingy, which was my memory when I last stayed there over four years ago

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Laurel Collection simply refers to rooms in the Augustus and Octavious towers. They are considered the nicest rooms at CP, with Augustus having better location but Octavius being newer.

Julius tower is the renovated Roman tower, rooms are brand new but smaller than Laurel and Palace.

Nobu is a boutique hotel that's in what used to be the Centurion tower.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  4. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I think we need to visualize things here to make the point clearer as now I'm getting confused...can someone revise: :)

CP Towers:
    1. Augustus - best tower in CP w/ best location - Rooms: Laurel
    2. Octavius - best tower in CP w/ newer rooms over Augustus but not as nice location - Rooms: Laurel
    3. Julius - newly renovated - Rooms: Julius
    4. Forum - Rooms: Palace?

Nobu Towers
    Nobu -- Amazing rooms within CP but have own check-in

5. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, except #4....Forum and Palace are separate towers. Forum is closer to the Strip, palace is set further back (across from octavius), overlooks the pool. Palace has larger rooms than Forum and Julius, but a bit smaller than Augustus and Octavius.

Nobu rooms are fancy and artsy but on the small side, typical for a boutique hotel.

6. alugjk

alugjk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great information as always guys! Thank You! Just to clarify on one point, are the Julius rooms exclusively the old Roman tower or Forum tower or both? There seem to be a number of different configurations on the rooms with that designation so I that was why I was wondering.

8. grosx2

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Roman tower was renovated into Julius tower, Forum tower is separate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.