1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Visa 2 Free Buffets Question (Solo Traveler)

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MiamiDave, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The upgrade cost for the 2 free buffets via TR Visa Card is $30 at Bacchanal on weeknights ($40 on weekend nights) from what I understand.

Has anyone successfully redeemed the voucher as a solo eater and gotten them to only charge $15? (or $20 if it was a weekend night)

My wife isn't joining me on my next trip until a few days after I arrive, and we already have dinner plans made. I've been wanting to try Bacchanal but if they're going to force me to pay the $40 on a Friday night even though I'm eating solo then I probably won't bother.

2. mildcigar_2001

mildcigar_2001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this several years ago, and was traveling by myself, and just told the people at the total rewards desk that I just needed a single voucher. They may do things differently now, but I recall I presented my voucher to the Bacchanal Buffet and they charged me the up-charge at the time I was using it (only paid for the single up-charge).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.