1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards: Table Play earn rate...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TIMSPEED2, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so I went to Tahoe this past weekend
    Long story short...
    I played UTH for 13 hours straight (on $200! Haha)
    I checked MULTIPLE times and verified my average was $35 (good for a $5 minimum)
    I earned 472 Tier Credits.
    So for UTH it’s ALMOST $1 average per tier credit per hour.

Hope this helps someone!

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it might have been better if you tell us what the pit boss tracked you at as in:

time vs. average bet = TC

Thanks for the information

3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean by "time vs. average bet"?

From Tim's post, that would be "13 hours vs. $35" but I have no idea what that means...

4. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, I meant "time and average bet". TIMSPEED stated that he played 13 hours and he "said" $35 average bet, but (I didn't) see positive confirmation of 13 hours at $35 a hand.

Whenever I leave the table, I ask the pit boss for my tracking stats.

As an example, at Horseshoe Bossier City, I played $10 a hand for 15 minutes, but I was clocked in at $15 for 35 minutes.

5. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @DaiLun this is why I quit plaing at the tables. Wold get the weirdest results and usually never in my favor. Played BJ at $25 min level every hand for 2 hours had me as 2 hours at $10, even the dealer told him I was betting at least 25. No go and another reason we quit Venetian/Palazzo. When we play video poker we can track our play ...............Rick

6. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll get no argument from me. For years I've been saying that Table Play is too subjective and imprecise for tracking.

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I dunno, Wizard puts the overall HA on UTH at 2.2%, but no number for hands per hour and there can be so much variation in bets.

Only thing I can really read out of that comfortably is probably that 472 TCs is $2,360 coin in on slots and it would be uncommon to hit that coin in number starting with a $200 stake. But from what Tim said it sounds like being able to play UTH that long on $200 is pretty uncommon too.

I still think CET probably gives TCs on tables at around 1 per 50 - 60 cents of theo (similar to slots), but I hardly ever see anyone say they checked and think their rating was accurate.

8. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly.
    From the pit boss; (and I kept checking to make sure)
    13 hours and $35 average

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  9. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also,
    Usually $200 lasts me about an hour or so on a $5 UTH game (playing correct 4x raise strategy and a $5 trips bet)
    But that night was magical that I just floated the entire time (I also got a 4oak about midway through)

• Like Like x 1
  10. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Tim!

11. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JR and I are "Tahoeing" in June. Shall we do Sage or is it Fridays now or 19 for dinner?

12. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We may come say hello, as we have to use up another boat ride on Harrahs Yacht.
    My vote is Sage Room at Harvey’s for that classic steak house feel.
    But the view at Kitchen 19 is nice also.

13. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, I am waffling between the view and the menu's. I have 4 nights Tahoe and 1 night Reno commencing June 21. Using my Tier II airfare reward for my flight. It was a coin toss between Atantic City and Tahoe. I have never been to AC but I have been to Reno/Tahoe twice but not since early 2000's. And that was in October so we are looking forward to some outdoor stuff. I also switched my room from Harvey's to Harrah's.

14. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eaten at both recently.

Restaurant reviews here:

Sage (3rd page)

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/birthday-trip-to-lake-tahoe-1-4-1-7-2018.147675/page-3

19 Kitchen (1st page)

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/lake-tahoe-and-maybe-reno-ggwu-bonus-trip-3-29-4-1-2018.150103/

Sage has a classic steakhouse feel, but there Is no view.
    19 has an excellent view, But to me the menu wasn't as good as Sage.

Both restaurants are excellent, and to me, it depends on "classic" or "view".

15. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just ate at Sage and Fridays and to us it's Friday's Station. Everything to me and most importantly the view is better at Friday's. Bone in rib eye and the filet were perfect, though Michelle's Beef Wellington at Sages was on par. Sides were better to me at Friday's but as a disclaimer they had broccolini which is my favorite veg. Can't go wrong with either and we have yet to try 19, maybe in October, we will see...................Rick

16. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't say it would be uncommon to earn the same on slots. In a bubble, the expected loss on $2K of coin-in, on a 90% payback machine (10% hold) is $200.00. Considering the Strip has an average return of 88.49 (pennies) 91.88 (nickles) & 92.63 (dollars) I'd say 472 TC on $2360 coin in on slots is almost a given. As long as we are not talking about 20- $10 spins.

I can earn nearly double all this by playing a 5 line mechanical quarter slot for a while.

17. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was applying my typical whole trip loss % which usually clusters between 15% - 20%. So when I want to be conservative in estimating how much coin in I should be able to do with a stake of X, I estimate 5X.

$2,000 coin in on $200 would mean you hit theo or better at most strip joints, which, if you were playing $3 - $5, sure it could happen, but you'd have to have a couple of good sized hits pretty fast.

18. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No doubt! That is why I said "in a bubble" for my presented math. I tend to play low volatility games, since I'm a comp whore and like to "look" like a better player. Averages should stay close to true though. But I think the opposite bet size is best to gain more coin. $3-$5 per bet opens you up to more risk on a $200 bankroll. Either you hit big or lose fast. Betting lower, on games where you are not handicapped to do so, would allow you to weather more dry spells and recycle more money in order to stay closer to the law of averages.

In my case, I still bet that $3 - $5 window you typed. But my bankroll per day is $1K. So 5 times that $200. So the weathering stays the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.