1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards > MLife (Diamond vs Gold)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Midwest Desert, Aug 3, 2018.

?

Total Rewards or MLife?

1. Total Rewards

34 vote(s)
    51.5%
  2. MLife

32 vote(s)
    48.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Grosx2, I was just wondering if you could walk in and sit at the bar.
    When they first started DL there was on at Caesars that had a full service bar that you could sit at.
    Did not know if that was still offered.

2. ssjmorales

ssjmorales Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember a few months ago they were matching Gold to Diamond at CET properties in AC, and if you asked nicely they would honor it in Vegas as well. There were many reports of successful matches. Can't remember if there was a thread here about it too, but there was one on Reddit where I think I first heard about it.

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted the link right from their own website. It said Platinum to Diamond in both New Jersey (Atlantic City) as well as Nevada (Vegas) but I can see how you would be able to talk your way into in in AC. Mlife in AC (Borgata) earns 750 tier credits for $10K coin on slots. Vegas it is 3,333 TC's for $10K without multipliers. So you could make a good argument in New Jersey that Gold is just as much coin to get as Diamond there.

4. ssjmorales

ssjmorales Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah they normally only do Platinum to Diamond, but this was just a promotion they were doing in AC. https://imgur.com/a/gfSAadt There were reports from people having them honor it in Vegas as a courtesy. Not sure if they still will do in now, but nonetheless they don't normally find it as the equivalent to their Diamond, but they properly are used to people asking, even if while those asking didn't know about that promotion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed!

6. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got matched at Harrah;s in atlantic city mlife gold to diamond and since this was the first time I got status matched they gave me 2 free nights.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.