1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Diamond perks

Discussion in 'Comps' started by moefoe81, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stupid additional question - what exactly is in the spa? I assume you still pay for massages, facials etc. Does entrance just get you into a hot tub? sauna? steam room???????

2. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure there if there is a set time, but I typically get to Vegas between 7-8am and have never had a problem with checking in then.

3. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got the High Roller tickets in Feb. and it was part of the show tickets, not a separate perk.

4. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you are right i used my 100$ dining credit at blt steak and i got free appetizer sampler as well

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars spa is for diamond members 20$ for all other non diamond members its 40$ and thats the entrance and using hottubs sauna artic room etc

6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I was there until Jan. 3rd and they had it.

7. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars Spa is amazing but ridiculously over priced. The entrance fee is only to access their hot tubs, saunas, steam room, artic room and refreshment station. I don't know that I would pay just for that without a service but if it's free, go for it. If you purchase a service, your entrance fee is waived anyway.

8. cloud9

cloud9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also interested in the pool perk. My wife and I are both diamond, can we access any TR pool? If so, can we bring a guest?

We are going in June and will share our experience if no diamond member on the board has taken advantage of this benefit yet (assuming it is a benefit of course).

This board has been very helpful so thanks for sharing these great tips to help everyone have the best trips to Sin City!

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early checkin is a difficult perk to measure/use/judge. If the hotel is full and lots of people are doing late checkouts, there will not be any rooms available. They can not give anyone a room they do not have early. In reality, we have often checked in before noon, or earlier if they have rooms available.

10. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd also like to know this. I am stayed at Caesars in two weeks but have friends at Flamingo and they love that pool. I asked one of them to get me an extra room key so I can go to the pool with them but if my diamond card gets me in then I don't need them to bother.

11. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Regular ride only tickets or do you get drinks also?

12. TheBlackjackKing

TheBlackjackKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Idk if anybody has already said this but you also get priority for taxi lines also! I once was hanging out at the Caesars Palace after a show and some guy gave me $20 to get him to the front of the line (taxi lines are long after shoes and it was super cold)

13. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds great! Does anyone know details?

14. Deb B

Deb B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of a couple of weeks ago, Cromwell 'Diamond Happy Hour' in the Bound Bar was from 5 to 7 M - Thur. It's now limited to wines and beers under $20 (I think), one specific sparkling wine, and premium drinks with one alcohol (also under $20). No more ordering anything from the special bar menu. We enjoyed it a lot. I had a couple of $17 glasses of wine and my husband found Chimay on tap. The next day we discovered that Moscow Mules meet the criteria for the premium drinks. You have to ask the bartender to see what's covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.