1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Topless pools

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by hammer35, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer35

hammer35 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of us are wanting to go to a topless pool. Which ones are the best and why? Also I have heard the Voo pool is topless and some say it isn't. Do you know if it is?

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our favorite is Moorea Beach at Mandalay Bay. Sorry I can't help with info about the Voo pool.

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the pools I go to are topless, however I am a dude. Voo is not topless. They had the Sapphire pool for a while which was their "adult" pool. But they moved on and opened their own.

My wife likes to sunbath topless on occasion and we have been to the following in LV.

- Bare at Mirace (Nice and intimate, but definitely not a lot of privacy. Can be a little creepy)

- European Pool at Wynn - Best in my opinion. Very relaxed, not a lot of gaukers around.

- Venus Pool at Caesars - Pretty private and relaxed.

I heard Marquee Dayclub has topless during the week, but not on weekends.

4. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Las Vegas Adviser has a good list of the pools in Vegas, and which are topless. According to them, The Voo at Rio is topless.

Two years ago I was there for two days during the week, and it was open and topless early to mid week (can't remember which days exactly). I was there last year and the Voo pool was closed both days I went to the pool (on a Tuesday and Wednesday).

Both of these trips were near the end of July; don't know if that being a "slow" time affected things.

5. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bare has the best combination of food, service, music, etc... How good it is will depend on the day though. Saturday/Monday are the best...then Friday/Sunday.

6. parti_73

parti_73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bare was good but it can get really packed.

7. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to any topless pool. Not with the guys, not with the wife. We were 'invited' one morning while at the pool at the Mirage. We declined. Not that we are conservative by any means, we were afraid we'd have to make up a minimum bar/food tab for the 'free entry'. And we didn't want to look cheap by asking haha. That's whats wrong with the topless pools there- it's considered a club right? So there is at least an entry fee- for the guys, ladies usually free right? As willing as my wife is to bare it (considering she's fresh from the saline factory) I don't want her being the attraction and worth some other dudes price of admission.

I think encore is free to guests? But we aren't staying there.

8. keebs

keebs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fair for all..

The wife and I are still waiting for a nude-friendly pool to open in Vegas. We'd be there for sure - no sense in the girls having all the fun.

9. Tib2d2

Tib2d2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moorea is awesome. Its open to the public, so you can pay to get in. Bare pool is small, Moorea's is a decent size. Get there right when Moorea opens or you won't get any of the free lounge chairs and you'll have to pay to sit.

But its a great vibe, great crowd, great music and waitress service. Been several times.

10. Fafa2e

Fafa2e High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only topless pool I've been to is the Bare Pool at the Mirage. We had a cabana and had a really good time. It was a kind of overcast day, so the pool wasn't very crowded. It is a smaller pool area.

I did notice when I was at the regular Mirage pool in April, the Bare Pool staff went around to groups of (attractive) girls at the main pool and offered them free admission to the Bare Pool and maybe a free drink.

My Longest Trip Ever
  11. oregonrebel

oregonrebel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have read various places that Marquee and Tao are topless during the week and have thought of going there but I'm not sure how many ladies are actually topless. The misses isnt going want to be the only one topless so we may just be heading to Bare next week.

12. BioPace

BioPace Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know the current cover charge for Moorea Beach Club on Fridays and Saturdays? The last time I was there it was $40 for guys and ladies were free.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.