1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Topless Pools Or Topless Shows?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by trx680, Feb 12, 2018.

1. h0llywood

h0llywood High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's an indoor pool at the Red Rooster. You might want to check that out. But in addition to topless women, you will also get Free Willy(ies) hanging around the water.

2. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Underscoring the risk associated with this type of bathing....
    [​IMG]

3. AceOfVegas

AceOfVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See? A little bit of something for everyone. I'm just waiting for Vegas to jump the shark and make a full fledged swinger resort on the strip lol.

4. colorfinger

colorfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. trx680

trx680 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, what are they for then?
    I mean for the women its a place they can be topless and tan their breasts.
    For the men it a place of pleasure....right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HoppinHardWays

HoppinHardWays Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't get me wrong, there are very beautiful women at the adult (topless pools) that choose to be topless or wear skimpier swimming suits. My wife is one of them. Are men going to look and admire the beauty? Absolutely.

My point is this, you don't go to the adult pool just to gawk at topless women. I don't preoccupy my time looking at topless women. I like to lounge back, have a few drinks, eat lunch, enjoy the water, and maybe make some casual conversation with folks.

7. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you don't go to the adult pool just to gawk at topless women.

IMO, a naive statement. Just as many do as don't imo of course.

READY! SET! GO!
  8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Let's face it, some men do go to the pools to gawk at topless women. Some may do it on the sly but others just gawk. Women that go topless all need to be aware of this when they go to topless pools. They also need to be aware that with today's cel phones their boobs may show up on the net one day.

9. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I want to see boobs I'll just take my shirt off and look in the mirror. Saggy man boobs are still boobs lol.

Boyd Bananza GF Birthday Bash
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

aaaahhhhh, my eyes!

funny, but just like when you see these fat guys wearing g strings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. HoppinHardWays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using cell phones for picture is prohibited at these places and grounds for removal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cleo5

Cleo5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Fantasy at Luxor and thought it sucked. And two of the "actresses" looked anorexic. It was about as erotic as sneaking a peek at your dad's Playboy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yes that is the official statement but when I went to one pool I still saw people taking pictures. I also saw photos on web sites so just because it is prohibited that doesn't stop people from doing it.

No real way of policing cel phone use, the only way would be to prohibit cel phones.

14. waverunner

waverunner ORCA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not at the Venus pool when i went. There were many sunbathers both men and women taking pics, but they were more discreet, never infringing on people's privacy. Big difference. There weren't guys in trenchcoats snapping away with telephoto lens. I never saw a camera per say, just cell. Keep in mind that cell phones are an integral part of society now. We need our cell phones with us at all times in emergencies etc.

My cell phone was in my bag, never took it out. I do have a photographic memory however...............;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. jhpa

jhpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is pretty funny.
    They were not invading people’s privacy because they were discrety using cell phones and not cameras with telephoto lenses.
    Really?

16. waverunner

waverunner ORCA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, that's exactly what happened. The people taking pics weren't using cameras and weren't taking pics of naked strangers, they were taking pics of their spouses, lovers, etc having a good time while lounging using their cell.. In fact, when i was there, most people at the Venus Pool were either couples, most of which the females were topless, or mostly women who didn't remove their tops. One day i was there no one removed their tops. Some people, like myself, as well as others, prefer quietness and no children causing havoc. Hence adults only. Same at the Rio Pool, i went to the adults pool because there were no children around. And no, the Rio Pool wasn't topless, but just quieter and more relaxing.
    Maybe on weekends all hell breaks loose, but during the week it's the opposite, at least the week i was there.
    I never saw a camera in the Venus Pool and i'm sure security would bever let in people with a camera.

• Love Love x 1
  17. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got to admit as a woman I love an adult pool - I love the lack of kids, the service is much better and they generally are more spacious with the loungers and not all crammed in row after row.

I don't ,however, go topless, as a chubby girl I try to keep it all covered up for other peoples benefit, however I think you have to expect some guys will go there just for boobage. Speaking as a girl, I would only get them out if I was happy with that because we all know it happens. I mean hell, even I have a sneaky look sometimes!!

21 days in Paradise! 5 hotels and 3 weeks of fun!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. HoppinHardWays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Adult pools are the best for the lack of under 21's there. With that said as far as the topless option goes, if a woman wants to go topless then go topless. We are all adults there. If someone feels comfortable doing it, then go for it!

• Love Love x 1