1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Topgolf $10 off game coupon

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nevyn, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone redeemed this? Trying to figure out how it works since I thought Topgolf had hourly bay rental rates and then a membership rate. So is it 10 bucks off the bay rental?

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't heard much about TopGolf recently, wonder how they are doing or if people actually go there.

3. caltrinity

caltrinity Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd like to know where does one obtain said coupon ?

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, the title should have included MyVegas and said "reward"

I mean, it is the myvegas forum, but since everyone uses recent posts, that can be hard to notice.

5. SnertAlert

SnertAlert Toast Smuggler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we were there in December they were passing out $10 coupons near the lobby in MGM. It took one hour fifteen to get two stalls on a Saturday evening, if you have a large group you might want to have someone go ahead and wait for availability on the weekend evenings. Top floor wait was two to three hours. We had a great time, the service was excellent at the bar, and we ended up getting a second hour added because the heaters weren't working well. They must have looked at our bar tab for the first hour and guessed we were worth the time :). It was a decent walk back to MGM, but not overly taxing through the Signature. The layout was fun and it wasn't all that expensive with a larger group, except for the bar tab, which was spectacular.

6. ScottE

ScottE Roller!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was in to Top golf on 2/4/17 about 11am. didn't have to wait for a bay, but may have gotten one of the last ones. Rented the bay for 2 hours, couple of drinks each. and I think we were =/- $200.

Leaving at 1pm, quite a line up to get in, so I would say they are still doing well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.