1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Todd's Unique and Table 34

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ken2v, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

America's most valuable agricultural expanse
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    @westie, anyone, any recent visits to these two eateries? I haven't been to either in four or five years and we're starting to make plans for the family visit in March. Thanks.

2. steveks225

steveks225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m also going out to LAS in March. The last time I drove over to Table 34, they had a sign on the door saying closed for a private party, so I hope that isn’t the case for one of the four nights that I’m out there.

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @ken2v - it has over been almost 4 years since we last dined at Todd's, longer for Table 34. I keep planning on returning to Todd's for dinner on a
    Wednesday when there is no corkage, but obviously have not made in awhile.

4. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Frank.

5. roycpa

roycpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at Todd's in 2017, I think. We've been 4 or 5 times over the years, and thought it just got better each time. If I recall correctly, the booth seating seemed uncomfortable, but the food was great. We were at a table the last time, so the booth memories must be ancient!

6. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marche Bacchus is a possibility, too. Wow, guess that's been nearly nine years, dining with Marc and Cathy from LVA (the folks with the retriever therapy dogs for those who remember).

7. steveks225

steveks225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate at Table 34 last night. Just walked in at 6:30 and the maitre’d seated me at a table opposite the bar so I could see the TV. Had the half duck with wild rice and tiny vegetables. This is the third or fourth time I’ve eaten at Table 34-had waiter who’s previously waited on me before with excellent service. The owner/ head chef walked through and the place was half empty. For dessert I had a warmed brownie with whipped cream and Mc Connell’s ice cream. Their best dessert ever was a cronut they had about three or four years ago-had it once and then asked whether they still had it available on a visit later that year. That got me a visit from Wes, who explained to me that their supplier stopped carrying it, but he did thank me for remembering they did have it.