1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Time frame for using rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by meriH, Feb 27, 2020.

1. meriH

meriH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to Vegas in March. I am staying at Wynn, but booked a gaming offer for one free night at NY, NY on my first night so that I can use some MyVegas rewards. I'll use an Aria buffet reward that night. Since my stay also comes with free play and a $50 food and beverage credit, I'll use that for breakfast on the day I check out of the MGM property. Do y'all know if I can get a Bellagio buffet for dinner and use it ON the evening AFTER I check out?

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say so long as you go and redeem it at the MLife desk before you check out you should be good. Most redemptions are good for 24 hours so maybe even do it the night before.

Christmas in Vegas
    • Love Love x 1
  3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I checked out the Aria at 11:00 am and we used the MyVegas dinner buffet around 6:30 that same night. We just made sure that we had it loaded on our cards before hand. I can't recall if we did the night before or that morning. Either way they will tell you how long it's good for.

• Love Love x 1
  4. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought they recently updated it to up to 72 hrs to use rewards once redeemed at an MLife desk. But I could be mistaken.

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1