1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier matching MLife Gold to TR Diamond...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by CaliMike, Apr 9, 2019.

1. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that's correct. I am not sure if you can get the voucher from Planet Hollywood and use it at Paris but you definitely have to use a voucher at those three properties.

Vegas, Baby!
    Vegas, Baby!
  2. CassieInVa

CassieInVa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning on using my celebration dinner at Ballys Sterling Brunch. (Staying at Flamingo) So, if it's not on my card, how would I know and which location do I get the voucher?

3. hoochiemama

hoochiemama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to do this barely. Drove up to Tahoe just to do the match. I wanted to make sure all was in place for an upcoming July Vegas trip.

It was a problem because my Mlife gold card had a printed expiration of Sep 2018. Although my gold status is valid through 2020 just don’t have an updated card yet (only go to Vegas once/yr)I was hoping they would have a way to validate it.

Well she was ready to just turn me away. I showed the app where it still shows gold (but couldn’t find expiration date). I also logged into the website to show date but no luck. Didn’t help that I’m not gold from gambling so have pretty much 0 points. She was nice about it in a rules is rules kind of way.

This went on back and forth for a while but finally she let me call mlife to have them prove it. Phew! I was afraid I’d leave empty handed.

Anyways I got the Caesar diamond card in hand but my online account still shows gold. From what I read here and what she said I understand the offers take time to load but wondering if I should be concerned about the online account not showing diamond?

4. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I waited over a month and still didn’t show on line. Tried to call but found that was a waste of time. As suggested here, I sent an email and received a reply within 2 days and it was corrected. I was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks to update on the site so I’m not sure if writing immediately will work. Worth a try.