1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier Credits on Table Games with CET?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Matty Ice, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know the calculation for earning Tier Credits for Table Games with CET, or the easiest/fastest way to earn Tier Credits on table games? The new Quest for Rewards Las Vegas has been explained and to earn a property badge, you need to earn 25 Tier Credits on slots AND 25 Tier Credits on Table Games.

The link that explains How it works is: totalrewards.com/quest-lv

Thanks!

2. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will depend on the game you play, the type of bets you make, your bet size, and how you get rated by the pit on those 3 things.

I did the 1st quarter quest mainly playing craps. Mostly $15 pass line with odds and $18 6 and 8. Odds don't really do much so about $50 avg bet. I seemed to get between 50-100 TC's per hour doing this which seemed to tie in with a post I saw here that said you get about 8 TC's per every $5 avg bet per hour..

I would always just check on the app my TC's before and after the session to make sure I got the 25. They seemed to post within 5-15 minutes of when I ended the session.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.